OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Anthony Davis was wearing the EYBL pair...
Had a feeling when I saw them on TV last night that they weren't TB pair , and that it was doubtful UK got a PE version just for the tournament.  Thanks for confirming.  Can see the logo on the tongue in the up close pictures and the strap definitely has the "nerf" splatter look to it.  Also notice some guy on Syracuse had some IDs with the YOTD strap.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Anthony Davis was wearing the EYBL pair...
Had a feeling when I saw them on TV last night that they weren't TB pair , and that it was doubtful UK got a PE version just for the tournament.  Thanks for confirming.  Can see the logo on the tongue in the up close pictures and the strap definitely has the "nerf" splatter look to it.  Also notice some guy on Syracuse had some IDs with the YOTD strap.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

reppin va wrote:
Dem joints with jeans is 
pimp.gif
. To me..all the KD´s look straight with jeans..as long as you dont do a Wale with the strap..their on point.(Wale´s my dude though)

Your right. Wale made them look all messy (But I am jealous that he could basically hit KD up for any release...)
wale-wears-nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-106-park-01.jpg

the faces, the poses, the whole "i'm trying so hard to not try"...other people say wale can make any shoe hot...but he made this doo-doo

reppin va wrote:
Dem joints with jeans is 
pimp.gif
. To me..all the KD´s look straight with jeans..as long as you dont do a Wale with the strap..their on point.(Wale´s my dude though)

Your right. Wale made them look all messy (But I am jealous that he could basically hit KD up for any release...)

the faces, the poses, the whole "i'm trying so hard to not try"...other people say wale can make any shoe hot...but he made this doo-doo

Originally Posted by jst628

TheLostMan wrote:
I had to break these in already. Couldn't resist.lol
photo4ea.jpg

A lot of pairs already on the bay 
tired.gif
this pic made me really want these, love the way the IV's look with jeans, gonna iD a pair soon.

im not even a texas fan, i hate them ever since the usc lost in football. but i just had to get these. hot shoe colorway.

Originally Posted by jst628

TheLostMan wrote:
I had to break these in already. Couldn't resist.lol
photo4ea.jpg

A lot of pairs already on the bay 
tired.gif
this pic made me really want these, love the way the IV's look with jeans, gonna iD a pair soon.

im not even a texas fan, i hate them ever since the usc lost in football. but i just had to get these. hot shoe colorway.

Originally Posted by bns1201

reppin va wrote:
Dem joints with jeans is 
pimp.gif

Agreed. That dude is annoying, even the faces he makes 
sick.gif

reppin va wrote:
Dem joints with jeans is 
pimp.gif

Agreed. That dude is annoying, even the faces he makes 
sick.gif

sold my bhm durants. they looked the best out of the pack but thats not saying much.

sold my bhm durants. they looked the best out of the pack but thats not saying much.

reppin va wrote:
Dem joints with jeans is 
pimp.gif

And again..

But thats OK though..like i said..i messes with Wale..Still the strap in all
frown.gif
. Come on joe.

reppin va wrote:
Dem joints with jeans is 
pimp.gif

And again..

But thats OK though..like i said..i messes with Wale..Still the strap in all
frown.gif
. Come on joe.

Back
Top Bottom