OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by RipC

The strap is what makes this shoe, I dunno why everyone is trying so hard to escape from it.
That is true. At first I didn't like it but now I love the concept of it. Without the strap it looks too plain.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Got my pair in from a homie of the UT in my size. Stoaked. The color base of this shoe is fire

so why are you selling them at resell prices? 
indifferent.gif

Got my pair in from a homie of the UT in my size. Stoaked. The color base of this shoe is fire

indifferent.gif

my humble collection. BHMs on the way. huge fan of any pair with some unique design on the strap, I don't find the ones with the one colour strap that appealing (ie the photo blue/yellows, white/orange/blues).

my humble collection. BHMs on the way. huge fan of any pair with some unique design on the strap, I don't find the ones with the one colour strap that appealing (ie the photo blue/yellows, white/orange/blues).

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

does kd get an elite model? if not i wonder why. i know one of his selling points is the price of his shoes

I'm guessing that's why he doesn't have one. Nike can't do a sub $100 Elite model.

does kd get an elite model? if not i wonder why. i know one of his selling points is the price of his shoes

I'm guessing that's why he doesn't have one. Nike can't do a sub $100 Elite model.

That's exactly why he isn't getting an "elite" shoe...his shoes are "cheap" compared to kobes,and lebrons,and for now they'll stay like that...if he got an elite model,it'll bring the price from 95 to prob. $150

That's exactly why he isn't getting an "elite" shoe...his shoes are "cheap" compared to kobes,and lebrons,and for now they'll stay like that...if he got an elite model,it'll bring the price from 95 to prob. $150

and they would still sell out. the next KD won't be this cheap. Nike knows there is more money to be made.

and they would still sell out. the next KD won't be this cheap. Nike knows there is more money to be made.

Originally Posted by mrrw

indifferent.gif
this. how are you gonna say how happy you are about a shoe, then your sig says youre selling it for a little under double retail

indifferent.gif
this. how are you gonna say how happy you are about a shoe, then your sig says youre selling it for a little under double retail

Leo Chang said "not for retail" when someone asked him on twitter. I would assume that there is an elite model just for kd.

Leo Chang said "not for retail" when someone asked him on twitter. I would assume that there is an elite model just for kd.

Originally Posted by do work son

indifferent.gif

I posted by size 11 on Saturday morning.  Didn't have my size.  Called around.  Connect had my size, got it to me for retail.
He didn't want/need my size 11 so im just flipp'n it.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Originally Posted by do work son

indifferent.gif

I posted by size 11 on Saturday morning.  Didn't have my size.  Called around.  Connect had my size, got it to me for retail.
He didn't want/need my size 11 so im just flipp'n it.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Back
Top Bottom