OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!
ESPN has just reported that Kevin Durant NOW LEADS Kobe Bryant for the league's scoring title by the slimmest of the margins in NBA history....0.05 PPG!!!

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!
ESPN has just reported that Kevin Durant NOW LEADS Kobe Bryant for the league's scoring title by the slimmest of the margins in NBA history....0.05 PPG!!!

I guess there will be a scoring title KD4..Yahoo sports says..
(Despite the loss, Durant finally passed Bryant in the race for both superstars' third NBA scoring title. Durant, the two-time defending scoring champion, is averaging 27.906 points with two to play, while Bryant - the NBA's top scorer for nearly the entire regular season - slipped back into second at 27.862 points per game with just one game left).
KD is my dude..but cmon man..i cant believe that he had a hole in his leg sleeve..lol..love seeing him rock them TB´s though.

I guess there will be a scoring title KD4..Yahoo sports says..
(Despite the loss, Durant finally passed Bryant in the race for both superstars' third NBA scoring title. Durant, the two-time defending scoring champion, is averaging 27.906 points with two to play, while Bryant - the NBA's top scorer for nearly the entire regular season - slipped back into second at 27.862 points per game with just one game left).
KD is my dude..but cmon man..i cant believe that he had a hole in his leg sleeve..lol..love seeing him rock them TB´s though.

Originally Posted by DD79

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!
Nice UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!
Nice UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad that he scored that.

yall think KD for MVP is a reach?

i'm thinking it'll go to LBJ as dude said...hopefully we could get a Thunder/Heat finals....or better a Thunder/Sixers finals 
laugh.gif
...right

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!
pimp.gif
And Kd still got 2 games left..Kobe has 1..It wont make a difference..KD can sit out if he wants to. I want him to get MVP though.

i'm thinking it'll go to LBJ as dude said...hopefully we could get a Thunder/Heat finals....or better a Thunder/Sixers finals 
laugh.gif
...right

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!
pimp.gif
And Kd still got 2 games left..Kobe has 1..It wont make a difference..KD can sit out if he wants to. I want him to get MVP though.

I'm as OKC Thunder homer as it gets, but we ain't making the finals. Look at the potential road we have to take, former champ Dallas Mavericks in the first round, former champ Lakers in the 2nd rd, former champion Spurs in the WCFs. It's possible the Grizzlies take out the Spurs in the 2nd for us, but that's still no cakewalk. Team is barely .500 since the all star break and 0-6 against teams with .500 records with Westbrick shooting 26%fg in those games. We are going out in the 1st. I'll be at the home games though, try to get you some pics of KD's brother's KDs. He stays with some nice colorways and now KD's mom has been wearing them

I'm as OKC Thunder homer as it gets, but we ain't making the finals. Look at the potential road we have to take, former champ Dallas Mavericks in the first round, former champ Lakers in the 2nd rd, former champion Spurs in the WCFs. It's possible the Grizzlies take out the Spurs in the 2nd for us, but that's still no cakewalk. Team is barely .500 since the all star break and 0-6 against teams with .500 records with Westbrick shooting 26%fg in those games. We are going out in the 1st. I'll be at the home games though, try to get you some pics of KD's brother's KDs. He stays with some nice colorways and now KD's mom has been wearing them

Originally Posted by oregoncalfroper

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by FOREVERMJ23

Just got back from Nike Store, for people wondering, there aren't any KD IV BHM at Nike Factory in Portland, I was mistaken.  They are at the warehouse or something cause I could do an online order for them from Nike Find. I just thought it said the warehouse is in Portland but I could be mistaken.  I ended up getting akrobstia a size 11.5, Jst628 a size 10, and I ordered a pair of the photo blue/yellow in a size 12.5 for myself.  Also got some good juju for helping others out because there ended up being a pair of playoff 12's in my size no one ever picked up from the twitter rsvp . I know that prolly doesnt belong in here but its an add on to my KD IV post.
props for looking out for others!
@Yank nice YOTD box/shirt

--

Copped the weatherman t and socks yesterday.  T for retail + shipping, socks for an obscene price but whatever, completing the whole set of the 3 is huge for me as they're a grail shoe for me.  Good luck to those trying to find the shoe... I thought I was an idiot paying ~300 for them in December, it's crazy stupid what people are asking for them now.

Define obscene for the socks?
Ebay price.  I believe I offered you 40, 50 or something for them?  I got them for that + shipping.
---

Hopefully KD wins the scoring title so they can do something cool with the strap and the upper.

Originally Posted by oregoncalfroper

Originally Posted by Weather

Just got back from Nike Store, for people wondering, there aren't any KD IV BHM at Nike Factory in Portland, I was mistaken.  They are at the warehouse or something cause I could do an online order for them from Nike Find. I just thought it said the warehouse is in Portland but I could be mistaken.  I ended up getting akrobstia a size 11.5, Jst628 a size 10, and I ordered a pair of the photo blue/yellow in a size 12.5 for myself.  Also got some good juju for helping others out because there ended up being a pair of playoff 12's in my size no one ever picked up from the twitter rsvp . I know that prolly doesnt belong in here but its an add on to my KD IV post.
props for looking out for others!
@Yank nice YOTD box/shirt

--

Copped the weatherman t and socks yesterday.  T for retail + shipping, socks for an obscene price but whatever, completing the whole set of the 3 is huge for me as they're a grail shoe for me.  Good luck to those trying to find the shoe... I thought I was an idiot paying ~300 for them in December, it's crazy stupid what people are asking for them now.

Define obscene for the socks?
Ebay price.  I believe I offered you 40, 50 or something for them?  I got them for that + shipping.
---

Hopefully KD wins the scoring title so they can do something cool with the strap and the upper.

Originally Posted by jst628

thanks again homie 
pimp.gif
 we need more people in the shoe "game" like you.

This. Thanks to the hookup I now only need the WMs and the ASGs to complete the collection. Much gratitude.

Originally Posted by jst628

thanks again homie 
pimp.gif
 we need more people in the shoe "game" like you.

This. Thanks to the hookup I now only need the WMs and the ASGs to complete the collection. Much gratitude.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif
...right

Better yet a Thunder/Knicks finals.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif
...right

Better yet a Thunder/Knicks finals.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ Not sure about that gameupz...Bron might have veteran stars but OKC has stars in the making...If this team doesn't blow up they are going to be good for a VERY LONG time...

Let's get KD his MVP honors...I'm from a small market NBA city so I'm always rooting for good small market teams...OKC and Spurs...

^^^ Not sure about that gameupz...Bron might have veteran stars but OKC has stars in the making...If this team doesn't blow up they are going to be good for a VERY LONG time...

Let's get KD his MVP honors...I'm from a small market NBA city so I'm always rooting for good small market teams...OKC and Spurs...

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom