OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Those customs I posted are inspired by The Joker.

now that makes sense. was wondering whats going on w the cw but joker is on point.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Those customs I posted are inspired by The Joker.

now that makes sense. was wondering whats going on w the cw but joker is on point.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by AlachSB

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Things looking good for KD getting that scoring title! Let me not even get started on that game though
Yeah the game they should have won easily..but they stopped being aggressive..and plus the fact KD and Westbrook were missin shots like crazy doesn't help..Harden's concussion from the elbow from Artest hurt a lot too..

KD "Scoring Titles"-*crosses fingers*
SCORING TITLES ARE COMING I CAN FEEL IT AND HE HAS TWO MORE GAMES LEFT WHILE KOBE ONLY HAS ONE!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by AlachSB

From today's game:
KD - 35 points
Kobe - 26 points

Things looking good for KD getting that scoring title! Let me not even get started on that game though
Yeah the game they should have won easily..but they stopped being aggressive..and plus the fact KD and Westbrook were missin shots like crazy doesn't help..Harden's concussion from the elbow from Artest hurt a lot too..

KD "Scoring Titles"-*crosses fingers*
SCORING TITLES ARE COMING I CAN FEEL IT AND HE HAS TWO MORE GAMES LEFT WHILE KOBE ONLY HAS ONE!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Threw on my Easters yesterday. Really clean sneaker right here. FRESH!

789269a6b4e0dd175fa9de53dbe8c4954e6fdf24_r.jpg
They really are clean.  Pity the soles get so black/grey dirty but whatever, the upper is fire.
Those customs posted... good job on the speckles/blood on the swoosh, too many colours mixing together for me personally though.

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Threw on my Easters yesterday. Really clean sneaker right here. FRESH!

789269a6b4e0dd175fa9de53dbe8c4954e6fdf24_r.jpg
They really are clean.  Pity the soles get so black/grey dirty but whatever, the upper is fire.
Those customs posted... good job on the speckles/blood on the swoosh, too many colours mixing together for me personally though.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

A bit late but I finally got my 1st pair of KD IV's... Any guesses from where?

Wore at the gym already, and my 2 right toes got cut, had to switch to my Kobe VII dukes. Anyone have a similar problem? And I was wearing elite socks...

What's your true size and what size are your KD's? Did you go half size up? The way the KD's toebox is shaped, they kind of dip too low going towards the pinky toes, which I would imagine could cause your smaller toes to get blisters. I only walked around in mine inside the house, and I could already tell it's going to be a problem after a couple of hours of use.

Armor, I'm a true sz 10.5 in almost every shoe.  Stayed 10.5 in the LBJ IX and Kobe VII and after a few wears they were perfect.  But these KD's just plain hurt.  I like them, and had a similar problem with my Dukes, but eventually adjusted to my feet.  Gonna try to wear them for bit before I play with them again.  The black/blue tb was executed real well and really like how they look on feet.  It would be ashamed to retire them after 1 use...
frown.gif

^ Because of the cause I never viewed the Kay Yow kicks as feminine. I would only rock them during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I've lost a couple of aunts due to breast cancer. My mom caught it in time, would love to get her a pair.

And the pink doesn't seem that bright. It looks really smooth.

^ Because of the cause I never viewed the Kay Yow kicks as feminine. I would only rock them during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I've lost a couple of aunts due to breast cancer. My mom caught it in time, would love to get her a pair.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

A bit late but I finally got my 1st pair of KD IV's... Any guesses from where?

Wore at the gym already, and my 2 right toes got cut, had to switch to my Kobe VII dukes. Anyone have a similar problem? And I was wearing elite socks...

What's your true size and what size are your KD's? Did you go half size up? The way the KD's toebox is shaped, they kind of dip too low going towards the pinky toes, which I would imagine could cause your smaller toes to get blisters. I only walked around in mine inside the house, and I could already tell it's going to be a problem after a couple of hours of use.

Armor, I'm a true sz 10.5 in almost every shoe.  Stayed 10.5 in the LBJ IX and Kobe VII and after a few wears they were perfect.  But these KD's just plain hurt.  I like them, and had a similar problem with my Dukes, but eventually adjusted to my feet.  Gonna try to wear them for bit before I play with them again.  The black/blue tb was executed real well and really like how they look on feet.  It would be ashamed to retire them after 1 use...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I agree with the statements about the colorway..could use a little while but I'm not complainin..

Got the Breast Cancer Awareness socks to hopefully match my Kay Yow KD IV's
pimp.gif

I agree with the statements about the colorway..could use a little while but I'm not complainin..

Got the Breast Cancer Awareness socks to hopefully match my Kay Yow KD IV's
pimp.gif

i respect the cause and all, but my point was that all the "hypebeast" KD guys will hop on anything Leo puts out with these... 

Back
Top Bottom