OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Dam those custom kds are the first pair I've seen customized on the 4s. I thought the materials used on them would make them impossible to customize lol. Ive wanted to get my blackouts customized for awhile now lol

My guess is they ID'd a pair and then went over the swoosh and midsole with some paint.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Dam those custom kds are the first pair I've seen customized on the 4s. I thought the materials used on them would make them impossible to customize lol. Ive wanted to get my blackouts customized for awhile now lol

My guess is they ID'd a pair and then went over the swoosh and midsole with some paint.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by alexzander23

What you guys think? 

I like the 'Aunt Pearl' Kay Yows. May grab a pair for my Mom when they release to show support for the cause.
           can't argue w that.
smile.gif
 we all respect the cause and hope to beat this disease one day.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by alexzander23

What you guys think? 

I like the 'Aunt Pearl' Kay Yows. May grab a pair for my Mom when they release to show support for the cause.
           can't argue w that.
smile.gif
 we all respect the cause and hope to beat this disease one day.

Originally Posted by DAR228

I wonder why Durant didn't get an Elite edition shoe like Kobe and Lebron.

Wonder if it had anything to do with pricing. I know KD wanted to keep his shoes at an affordable price and there's no way an elite KD IV could have retailed under $100. It'll be interesting to see if he rocks any new PEs for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by DAR228

I wonder why Durant didn't get an Elite edition shoe like Kobe and Lebron.

Wonder if it had anything to do with pricing. I know KD wanted to keep his shoes at an affordable price and there's no way an elite KD IV could have retailed under $100. It'll be interesting to see if he rocks any new PEs for the playoffs.

of course it had to do with pricing.

i heard he will have an elite shoe during the playoffs. it just won't be for retail.

of course it had to do with pricing.

i heard he will have an elite shoe during the playoffs. it just won't be for retail.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

I'm in a similar situation. I have the YOTD KDs and still want the China Lebrons. IMO, the KDs are better. They were executed better. The dragon on the back and the insole is a nice touch. When I look at the KDs I see China: Year Of The Dragon. I just see China when looking at the Brons, if that makes any sense.
You still need the China Lebrons. The Lebrons are an overall better shoe, and the colorway is amazing.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

I'm in a similar situation. I have the YOTD KDs and still want the China Lebrons. IMO, the KDs are better. They were executed better. The dragon on the back and the insole is a nice touch. When I look at the KDs I see China: Year Of The Dragon. I just see China when looking at the Brons, if that makes any sense.
You still need the China Lebrons. The Lebrons are an overall better shoe, and the colorway is amazing.

I have balled in the KD iv at least dozen times.  I simply switched out the insole with a thicker athletic insole that you can get at most shoes stores for around $20.  Once I did this, the two rounded pieces where the strap attach at the arch are covered up and no longer rub.  I have never had any issues with my pinky toes as the shoe fits my foot perfectly with the new insole.  I may be one of the few who have not had problems balling in these, and I love the way they feel on then court.

And pearls are for girls, but I would not hate on anyone who would get them to help the cause.

I have balled in the KD iv at least dozen times.  I simply switched out the insole with a thicker athletic insole that you can get at most shoes stores for around $20.  Once I did this, the two rounded pieces where the strap attach at the arch are covered up and no longer rub.  I have never had any issues with my pinky toes as the shoe fits my foot perfectly with the new insole.  I may be one of the few who have not had problems balling in these, and I love the way they feel on then court.

And pearls are for girls, but I would not hate on anyone who would get them to help the cause.

Originally Posted by amf2001

Pearls are for whomever want them. To each his own...

Back
Top Bottom