OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

instagram filters make the pink shoes look 10x better.

the kd elites prob would have sold out but im sure the price would have been bumped into the 100's. durant doesn't want that.

instagram filters make the pink shoes look 10x better.

the kd elites prob would have sold out but im sure the price would have been bumped into the 100's. durant doesn't want that.

Wonder how much KD is going to drop tonight. They both say the award doesnt matter but I think it does
photo1gpi.jpg

The KD IV aunt pearls will be dropping on may 12th at select Nike stores and will not be selling on Nike.com.
Source----nikestore twitter

The KD IV aunt pearls will be dropping on may 12th at select Nike stores and will not be selling on Nike.com.

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Well unless Eastbay get's em I won't be able to cop... No one in my area even gets GR KD's SMH
mad.gif

Well unless Eastbay get's em I won't be able to cop... No one in my area even gets GR KD's SMH
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

mad.gif
Same here SMH....this sucks...I really need a pair of these. Yo Eastbay rep...whats the word?!!?

mad.gif
Same here SMH....this sucks...I really need a pair of these. Yo Eastbay rep...whats the word?!!?

Originally Posted by mleezy53

mad.gif
We have no information on them at this time, sorry. Please keep checking back for any updates.

EastbayRep Kristin

Originally Posted by mleezy53

mad.gif
We have no information on them at this time, sorry. Please keep checking back for any updates.

EastbayRep Kristin

Wow Nike isn't having midnight releases they moved it to 8AM eastern time for the releases that sucks hopefully eastbay, footlocker ,finishline, footaction will have their releases at midnight still

Wow Nike isn't having midnight releases they moved it to 8AM eastern time for the releases that sucks hopefully eastbay, footlocker ,finishline, footaction will have their releases at midnight still

it seems those other online retailers will have the same release time as ndc. read it from nikestore tweet.

"Yo Eastbay rep...whats the word?!!?"    

it seems those other online retailers will have the same release time as ndc. read it from nikestore tweet.

"Yo Eastbay rep...whats the word?!!?"    

YOU CAN ORDER THE YELLOW/WHITE/BLUE KD'S NOW! CALL NDC TO SPECIAL ORDER!   473679-102 

Source: Nikestore Twitter
Just called, sold out already. smh
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom