OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

the strap detachable?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Can any Eastbay reps on here find out when the away's will be up for pre-order/sale on the website?
We will have the Black/Team Orange/Photo Blue and Black/Black colorways when they are released next week.  I am not sure yet if we will allow pre-orders on them or not.  We will check on them next week, since everyone is off for Thanksgiving this week.  Otherwise, they are currently scheduled to launch on 12/03/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Can any Eastbay reps on here find out when the away's will be up for pre-order/sale on the website?
We will have the Black/Team Orange/Photo Blue and Black/Black colorways when they are released next week.  I am not sure yet if we will allow pre-orders on them or not.  We will check on them next week, since everyone is off for Thanksgiving this week.  Otherwise, they are currently scheduled to launch on 12/03/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks.

New info on the weatherman's from I S S via squall325:

DEC 1 for the Philippines alongside the Blackout and Away , CW is "lush green volt black team orange".

Interesting colors, wonder how they going to look.

DEC 1 for the Philippines alongside the Blackout and Away , CW is "lush green volt black team orange".

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Loving the medial view of the aways.  Can see myself constantly looking down at my feet all day.
thanks for sharing the pics....i need those orange socks too...!

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

can't wait, the anticipation is killing me

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Loving the medial view of the aways.  Can see myself constantly looking down at my feet all day.
thanks for sharing the pics....i need those orange socks too...!

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

can't wait, the anticipation is killing me

Back
Top Bottom