OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Zyzz

let me know when Nike decides to release some KD logo shirts instead of wasting time and money releasing stupid Lebron tee's no one buys.

I saw one on ndc the other day...
They only had one, which the front was fine with the KD logo but the back was attrocious with the DURANT 35. its like a little kids shirt
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Zyzz

let me know when Nike decides to release some KD logo shirts instead of wasting time and money releasing stupid Lebron tee's no one buys.

I saw one on ndc the other day...
They only had one, which the front was fine with the KD logo but the back was attrocious with the DURANT 35. its like a little kids shirt
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Yea... Forget the nerf box... Just give me the shoes in a generic Nike box...

KDIV>ZKVII>>>>>LBJ9

And yes, pics were posted a few pages back!

KD > Bron >>>>> KOBE..  
Question: Would you guys still buy the Netfs if it didn't come with the Nerf
packaging?       
hell yea. I dont care about no box, i mean its nice to look at but ehhh i don't care

Dean, your Hate for Kobe will never die, it gets stronger every day lol

KDIV>ZKVII>>>>>LBJ9

KD > Bron >>>>> KOBE..  
packaging?       
hell yea. I dont care about no box, i mean its nice to look at but ehhh i don't care

Ok cool. I was just wondering from a retail standpoint if it the packaging would make a difference.

Now that we have a NBA season the coppers will mostlikely be dropping in December as well. They were more of a dull bronze color and not the copper color the foams had. They don't have that loud umph as the Weathermans or the Nerfs but they're most def rockable.

Ok cool. I was just wondering from a retail standpoint if it the packaging would make a difference.

Now that we have a NBA season the coppers will mostlikely be dropping in December as well. They were more of a dull bronze color and not the copper color the foams had. They don't have that loud umph as the Weathermans or the Nerfs but they're most def rockable.

sounds good.
KD and Nike is def. taking a step in the right direction
But I think the ZKVII will still be better

I also have a feeling that there will only be about 3-5 crazy/limited/insane colorways... with weathermans and nerfs being two of them
they dont really drop too many colorways of the KD.. and most of them are GR and thunder colorways

so I think it will be:
Nerfs
Weathermans
Coppers
Creamsicle
and maybe one or two more

justr my thought, my two cents

sounds good.
KD and Nike is def. taking a step in the right direction
But I think the ZKVII will still be better

I also have a feeling that there will only be about 3-5 crazy/limited/insane colorways... with weathermans and nerfs being two of them
they dont really drop too many colorways of the KD.. and most of them are GR and thunder colorways

so I think it will be:
Nerfs
Weathermans
Coppers
Creamsicle
and maybe one or two more

justr my thought, my two cents

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

KDIV>ZKVII>>>>>LBJ9

KD > Bron >>>>> KOBE..  
packaging?       

lol i don't mean to hate, but ehh every year.. but i need to honestly stop saying this. i know other people be like shut up already lol.. my bad.

and great news about the coppers!!!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

KDIV>ZKVII>>>>>LBJ9

KD > Bron >>>>> KOBE..  
packaging?       

lol i don't mean to hate, but ehh every year.. but i need to honestly stop saying this. i know other people be like shut up already lol.. my bad.

and great news about the coppers!!!

For everyone wondering about the sizing, they fit true to size IMO. I tried on a 10.5 which is what i wore in the KD2 and KD3 and they fit fine. Nowhere near as narrow as the first hyperfuses.

For everyone wondering about the sizing, they fit true to size IMO. I tried on a 10.5 which is what i wore in the KD2 and KD3 and they fit fine. Nowhere near as narrow as the first hyperfuses.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Ok cool. I was just wondering from a retail standpoint if it the packaging would made a difference.

what sole

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Ok cool. I was just wondering from a retail standpoint if it the packaging would made a difference.

what sole

Back
Top Bottom