OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nerfs are COPPED... s/n: am I the only one that would like to see an Air Mag-inspired colorway since KD was in the promo "commercial" & is obviously a huge BTTF fan?

copper with black sole gonna be an instacop since i've always wanted copper foams, i'm guessing that's the pair made to look like a foam like i heard about?

copper with black sole gonna be an instacop since i've always wanted copper foams, i'm guessing that's the pair made to look like a foam like i heard about?

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

New news on the Nerfs, Not sure if its official but it seems we can expect a NDC release.
NDC release for the Nerfs would be huge. Where did you hear the news from?

New news on the Nerfs, Not sure if its official but it seems we can expect a NDC release.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Guy on I S S asked his HOH and they said NDC,NIKETOWN, and 6 HOH. But you know that's not good enough confirmation, On twitter leo chang answered a question about the nerfs on NDC he said "Yeah, They'll release." So we may get a NDC release.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Guy on I S S asked his HOH and they said NDC,NIKETOWN, and 6 HOH. But you know that's not good enough confirmation, On twitter leo chang answered a question about the nerfs on NDC he said "Yeah, They'll release." So we may get a NDC release.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I don't know what y'all seeing in those weathermans but to me they're
sick.gif
. Much rather take the nerfs any given day over weathermans.

This.  KD shoes killing Kobe.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I don't know what y'all seeing in those weathermans but to me they're
sick.gif
. Much rather take the nerfs any given day over weathermans.

This.  KD shoes killing Kobe.

If da nerfs are a HOH release then I'll be fine but if not then ill be screwed lol n o yea I need sum info on where to find these KD shirts at cuz I cant find any of them. I guess dat one Drake has on is long gone cuz they dont got any left NDC now smh. Sumbody need to hook me up wit a link if they find one of them shirts online lol

If da nerfs are a HOH release then I'll be fine but if not then ill be screwed lol n o yea I need sum info on where to find these KD shirts at cuz I cant find any of them. I guess dat one Drake has on is long gone cuz they dont got any left NDC now smh. Sumbody need to hook me up wit a link if they find one of them shirts online lol

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Similar to how Nike does a draft day colorway for Kobe, they should do one with KD; Sonics colors...

This shoe totally has a lot going for it colorway-wise. I'm really not a huge fan of straps, but these are definitely making me think twice.

I was thinking dat too. But I think da sneaker should only use da sonics cw but it should also imitate their jerseys. Like they should make da away cw for da sneaker dat sonics green wit a white strap wit a yellow outline on da top n bottom of da strap so it could look sorta how their jerseys looked. I wish i was good wit photoshop so I could jus show a pic of wut I'm tryin to explain lol

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Similar to how Nike does a draft day colorway for Kobe, they should do one with KD; Sonics colors...

This shoe totally has a lot going for it colorway-wise. I'm really not a huge fan of straps, but these are definitely making me think twice.

I was thinking dat too. But I think da sneaker should only use da sonics cw but it should also imitate their jerseys. Like they should make da away cw for da sneaker dat sonics green wit a white strap wit a yellow outline on da top n bottom of da strap so it could look sorta how their jerseys looked. I wish i was good wit photoshop so I could jus show a pic of wut I'm tryin to explain lol

For everyone talking about the Sonics colorway, I posted a mockup here a few weeks ago
smile.gif

bS1HC.jpg

And Leo had this to say:

"nice! Duck fans and Sonic fans would love this! Could be a NW hit!! You may be able to customize the kd4 like this soon..."

http://twitter.com/#!/leoschang/status/138033794849574912

For everyone talking about the Sonics colorway, I posted a mockup here a few weeks ago
smile.gif

bS1HC.jpg

And Leo had this to say:

"nice! Duck fans and Sonic fans would love this! Could be a NW hit!! You may be able to customize the kd4 like this soon..."

http://twitter.com/#!/leoschang/status/138033794849574912

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

the shirt drake had on has never released.......

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

the shirt drake had on has never released.......

Back
Top Bottom