OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Kinda fell  off from this thread........

eek.gif
 at the *#%#$$$

Originally Posted by ralph91

Don't know how many of you have been wanting one of these because I know I think it looks dope...not for 75$ doe

Seen it at the HOH here in Houston (Galleria)
ehhhhhhh it wil be copped

when the yellow/silver cw drop?

Originally Posted by ralph91

Don't know how many of you have been wanting one of these because I know I think it looks dope...not for 75$ doe

Seen it at the HOH here in Houston (Galleria)
ehhhhhhh it wil be copped

when the yellow/silver cw drop?

Originally Posted by edunpeal

hopefully i get a pair of nerfs and chinas this sat
grin.gif
 i'll be happy with one but both will be an early christmas gift for me
happy.gif

. are chinas coming out this Sat. also??

Originally Posted by edunpeal

hopefully i get a pair of nerfs and chinas this sat
grin.gif
 i'll be happy with one but both will be an early christmas gift for me
happy.gif

. are chinas coming out this Sat. also??

I will assume ^^^ that is for a size 7.5 or 8?  My guess is that when all is said and done if you can get a highly popular size for 3 bills you will be very fortunate... Sad, but true story from the looks of it..... Oh well... on to the next.

I will assume ^^^ that is for a size 7.5 or 8?  My guess is that when all is said and done if you can get a highly popular size for 3 bills you will be very fortunate... Sad, but true story from the looks of it..... Oh well... on to the next.

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

nope. full size run 8-13. looks like small sizes are only things left now
Damn those went fast...I was just looking at a FSR about 5mins ago 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

nope. full size run 8-13. looks like small sizes are only things left now
Damn those went fast...I was just looking at a FSR about 5mins ago 
laugh.gif

My sister got the #12 wristband at Niketown NY this morning, so she basically has a pair locked up that I'm getting for one of my out of town homies.. my raffle ticket was far behind. they gave out less than 30 wristbands.. I dont think many people understand how limited this shoe is. Niketown NY got a size run of 8-12,13. so i can imagine they have about 18-20 pairs. About two pairs per size. I'm trying to double up this Saturday from 34th. If people line up before Friday at 34th then
indifferent.gif
fml. Money is a nessecity this time of year, so no hate to those on their grind.. but mad hate to the @%%!%+ that try to violate a sneaker line just bc they know all pairs are accounted for.. Happened last night at Niketown.

My sister got the #12 wristband at Niketown NY this morning, so she basically has a pair locked up that I'm getting for one of my out of town homies.. my raffle ticket was far behind. they gave out less than 30 wristbands.. I dont think many people understand how limited this shoe is. Niketown NY got a size run of 8-12,13. so i can imagine they have about 18-20 pairs. About two pairs per size. I'm trying to double up this Saturday from 34th. If people line up before Friday at 34th then
indifferent.gif
fml. Money is a nessecity this time of year, so no hate to those on their grind.. but mad hate to the @%%!%+ that try to violate a sneaker line just bc they know all pairs are accounted for.. Happened last night at Niketown.

Back
Top Bottom