OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

The way NT Chicago randomly announced wristbands the day of is crazy.

Good job Nike marketing.
no rhyme or reason to any of this.... pretty typical....
I checked the Facebook page yesterday, then just checked it a few minutes ago and saw the announcement that they were giving out wristbands and they were gone. It would have been nice if they announced that yesterday.

I guess you were supposed to be refreshing the NT FB page all morning, then hop in your car and speed downtown in hopes of getting a band.

There is a certain level of thirst you need to have for these releases that I can't bring myself to.

The people who always say "If you really want them, you'll get them" are right. I'm good though, more money in my pocket.
Thats exactly what I did , refresh the damn FB page

The way NT Chicago randomly announced wristbands the day of is crazy.

Good job Nike marketing.
I checked the Facebook page yesterday, then just checked it a few minutes ago and saw the announcement that they were giving out wristbands and they were gone. It would have been nice if they announced that yesterday.

I guess you were supposed to be refreshing the NT FB page all morning, then hop in your car and speed downtown in hopes of getting a band.

There is a certain level of thirst you need to have for these releases that I can't bring myself to.

The people who always say "If you really want them, you'll get them" are right. I'm good though, more money in my pocket.
Thats exactly what I did , refresh the damn FB page

people do have lives, its crazy now people have to REfresh and hawk a FBpage for kicks, we got jobs priority is first!!! THey sold out already guy told me, but ill be at NTCHI waiting to cop my Chinas!!! good luck to the rest of yall NT'ers trying to cop anything over this weekend,!!

people do have lives, its crazy now people have to REfresh and hawk a FBpage for kicks, we got jobs priority is first!!! THey sold out already guy told me, but ill be at NTCHI waiting to cop my Chinas!!! good luck to the rest of yall NT'ers trying to cop anything over this weekend,!!

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I do need a new backpack anyways Ill gladly buy that bag if I come across it

Fella's idk if you know this but there are KD backpacks on finish line.

http://www.finishline.com...8803&NIKE&cid=47
pimp.gif
may need to grab one

Just got off the phone with the woman at the HoH in Harlem...Sorry NYers, the pahtay dun. More people online than the amount of stock they got...

Dunzo.

Just got off the phone with the woman at the HoH in Harlem...Sorry NYers, the pahtay dun. More people online than the amount of stock they got...

Dunzo.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Shame shame on NT CHI, for just saying out of the blue "we giving wristbands" I seen when they posted it up on there FB and I came on here and posted the info, I don't want the shoe but it's F***ed up how they didn't give out hints before they posted.

Man fam....some @$@#*$*+ flat out @$@#*$*+ 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Congrats to those that got the Wristbands at NT Chi...

Guess It's Chinas for me

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Shame shame on NT CHI, for just saying out of the blue "we giving wristbands" I seen when they posted it up on there FB and I came on here and posted the info, I don't want the shoe but it's F***ed up how they didn't give out hints before they posted.

Man fam....some @$@#*$*+ flat out @$@#*$*+ 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Congrats to those that got the Wristbands at NT Chi...

Guess It's Chinas for me

These releases for the Nerfs/Weathermans been crazy...any word on availability of the Christmas colorway yet?

These releases for the Nerfs/Weathermans been crazy...any word on availability of the Christmas colorway yet?

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

wish I would've had an IPHONE, that way I wouldn't have to be glued to the PC

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

wish I would've had an IPHONE, that way I wouldn't have to be glued to the PC

creamcicle pair yummm. sure i wont get those either tho.

Rich, well said my man, well said.

i HATE the way Nike has done things. i have a life and cant refresh facebook pages all day for a chance to to drive 40 miles for a chance at a wristband for a chance at a pair of shoes. Goodbye to the KD line now as well for me now.

creamcicle pair yummm. sure i wont get those either tho.

Rich, well said my man, well said.

i HATE the way Nike has done things. i have a life and cant refresh facebook pages all day for a chance to to drive 40 miles for a chance at a wristband for a chance at a pair of shoes. Goodbye to the KD line now as well for me now.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

agreed man.. feels like the Lebron 7's again.. smh

um I don't know how people are going to pass on those coppers too. i know foams are a similair colorway but those hold there own also..

Leo doing another superb job again.. i don't even wanna get too excited tho .

Back
Top Bottom