OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

So i called finishline customer service and they did a item locator and they found like 6 stores in my neighborhood getting them they gave the numbers i called n some i think are being shady n some were like yeah were getting shipment in tomorrow if they come early theyll be aailable by 10am i aske if i can order them with item# and color # like that one guy did in florida n they said no %$*! Lol oh well guess i gotta hope for tomorrow!! Or try NT.com
I don't get it. I've called earlier in the day and then again about 10 min ago and the customer service rep tells me they are sold out everywhere. Is there some special database these people aren't looking up for me or what lol?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

its nuts..

YOTD KD4
BHM KD 4
All Star KD4

All Star Lebron 9
BHM Lebron 9
Dunkman Lebon 9

Cement 4

x2= 2230 + tax....lol

My year is gonna be like
KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV ASG

KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV Scoring Title

KDIV MVP 

and throw in the Cement IV and Playoff XII

Originally Posted by sho3tym

its nuts..

YOTD KD4
BHM KD 4
All Star KD4

All Star Lebron 9
BHM Lebron 9
Dunkman Lebon 9

Cement 4

x2= 2230 + tax....lol

My year is gonna be like
KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV ASG

KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV ID

KDIV Scoring Title

KDIV MVP 

and throw in the Cement IV and Playoff XII

I HATE Finishline lolllll. I just called over there and the dude that answered the phone was the same guy who tried to look them up for me in the store the other day. I asked if they were getting the shoe and he said yea, in the next shipment. I asked when that would be and he said TWO WEEKS LOLLLLL. I think I just pissed him off because I wasn't taking no for an answer the other day when he was trying to tell me he couldn't look it up if it wasn't on the website.

I HATE Finishline lolllll. I just called over there and the dude that answered the phone was the same guy who tried to look them up for me in the store the other day. I asked if they were getting the shoe and he said yea, in the next shipment. I asked when that would be and he said TWO WEEKS LOLLLLL. I think I just pissed him off because I wasn't taking no for an answer the other day when he was trying to tell me he couldn't look it up if it wasn't on the website.

Yeah, im a have to double up on these bad boys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really can't wait to see what the BHM and ASG look like.

I wish they would release last years though.

Really can't wait to see what the BHM and ASG look like.

I wish they would release last years though.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Those Creamsicles KD IVs you guys are making. Are they available on ID?

We don't know for sure yet. By the looks of the preview, everything is a go EXCEPT for the midsole..we don't know if we can make it orange yet. Crossing my fingers! 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Those Creamsicles KD IVs you guys are making. Are they available on ID?

We don't know for sure yet. By the looks of the preview, everything is a go EXCEPT for the midsole..we don't know if we can make it orange yet. Crossing my fingers! 
ohwell.gif

anyone have some tips/pointers on copping limited releases on ndc? I tried getting grinches and cool greys on ndc and failed. 0-2 as of now. -_-

I need these yotd's lol

anyone have some tips/pointers on copping limited releases on ndc? I tried getting grinches and cool greys on ndc and failed. 0-2 as of now. -_-

I need these yotd's lol

Originally Posted by iezraw

I need these yotd's lol
Here's a tip..don't cop..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iezraw

I need these yotd's lol
Here's a tip..don't cop..
smile.gif

Hope hoh get em in..ndc only gonna say sold out before u can even checkout..not holdin my breath

Hope hoh get em in..ndc only gonna say sold out before u can even checkout..not holdin my breath

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This month is going to be so bad. My wife is going to kill me. LOL

keep them in the car trunk and slip each pair in the house with a one week gap between each pair.
that's the way to do it son!  or just move some beater boxes out and put the new ones in their place before she comes home from work...

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This month is going to be so bad. My wife is going to kill me. LOL

keep them in the car trunk and slip each pair in the house with a one week gap between each pair.
that's the way to do it son!  or just move some beater boxes out and put the new ones in their place before she comes home from work...

Back
Top Bottom