OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Paying $95 would have been great, but there are some on the bay going for about $200 shipped which doesn't seem too bad? I struck out also on ndc. Was pretty damn salty all night lol. Missed out on weathermans, nerfs (they never made it to hawaii) and now these. +*+
Double retail isn't bad huh? Nope, go ahead and help fund their next limited release purchase for you can miss out on again.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

its crazy how limited this release is supposed to be but they are still letting people coop 25 pairs.
That amount of pairs really only happens if you are cool with store managers, bring a crew, or in a hot spot no one attends.

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Paying $95 would have been great, but there are some on the bay going for about $200 shipped which doesn't seem too bad? I struck out also on ndc. Was pretty damn salty all night lol. Missed out on weathermans, nerfs (they never made it to hawaii) and now these. +*+
Double retail isn't bad huh? Nope, go ahead and help fund their next limited release purchase for you can miss out on again.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

its crazy how limited this release is supposed to be but they are still letting people coop 25 pairs.
That amount of pairs really only happens if you are cool with store managers, bring a crew, or in a hot spot no one attends.

Called what seems to be every Champs in a 40 mile radius and they all seem to be sold out smh.

Anyone got a lead on a size 12 in Southern Cali?

Called what seems to be every Champs in a 40 mile radius and they all seem to be sold out smh.

Anyone got a lead on a size 12 in Southern Cali?

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by Nron

Just left hoh Orlando. Manager said they don't have the yotd. Real **** about it. 10 min before an employee was telling us how grimey the workers are. Putting shoes aside for them, friend, fam. Stuff we already know but dude was airing it out. Crazy. People were there for red foams too smh. Made them leave. Complaints coming I bet
so we not getting them in orlando?

Champs at Florida mall got them..... 12 pairs to b exact... I think that was the only store in Orlando to get them cuz HOH didn't... And finishline never got any... I had to order them in person and have them shipped to my house

Those people are dirty at champs. Girl yesterday tells me they won't be getting another shipment since they got their normal shipment yesterday. She told me not to expect a shipment for a few days.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by Nron

Just left hoh Orlando. Manager said they don't have the yotd. Real **** about it. 10 min before an employee was telling us how grimey the workers are. Putting shoes aside for them, friend, fam. Stuff we already know but dude was airing it out. Crazy. People were there for red foams too smh. Made them leave. Complaints coming I bet
so we not getting them in orlando?

Champs at Florida mall got them..... 12 pairs to b exact... I think that was the only store in Orlando to get them cuz HOH didn't... And finishline never got any... I had to order them in person and have them shipped to my house

Those people are dirty at champs. Girl yesterday tells me they won't be getting another shipment since they got their normal shipment yesterday. She told me not to expect a shipment for a few days.

This was actually the easiest pick up ever for me.I went to the size raffle at Nike Santa Monica and was actually the only person with a ticket for a size 13.Go figure

This was actually the easiest pick up ever for me.I went to the size raffle at Nike Santa Monica and was actually the only person with a ticket for a size 13.Go figure

Originally Posted by drewsone

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Is $108 shipped for a pair of VNDS Christmas KDIV's in a 10.5 a good price? He claims he only wore them once and just around his house.

That's only like 13 over retail. If you purchased it retail in person it'd be like 100 with tax... So not bad. IMO anyway. But you can probably find some DS for around the same price.
I've been looking around on CL and eBay and the cheapest I've seen if like $120-130. I think I might just pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by drewsone

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Is $108 shipped for a pair of VNDS Christmas KDIV's in a 10.5 a good price? He claims he only wore them once and just around his house.

That's only like 13 over retail. If you purchased it retail in person it'd be like 100 with tax... So not bad. IMO anyway. But you can probably find some DS for around the same price.
I've been looking around on CL and eBay and the cheapest I've seen if like $120-130. I think I might just pull the trigger.

YOTD's are available now on Eastbay for Platinum Club Members ONLY. You must be a member, and you must call to order. No web orders.

YOTD's are available now on Eastbay for Platinum Club Members ONLY. You must be a member, and you must call to order. No web orders.

Originally Posted by 81KB

that is hilarious.
roll.gif
 glad you had such a easy time. i bet people who were 12.5 were salty when they heard only 1 person was in the raffle for the 13.

Originally Posted by 81KB

that is hilarious.
roll.gif
 glad you had such a easy time. i bet people who were 12.5 were salty when they heard only 1 person was in the raffle for the 13.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just got the email and called myself. The Eastbay person didn't even know what I was talking about and had to go ask a supervisor for help. So I'll save you guys some time, the product number is: 73679300

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

whats the word at nike santa monica?
They held a raffle, but it was so limited. 1 pair of size 8.5, 2 pairs of size 9, 3 pairs of size 9.5, and the rest of the sizes were 4-5 pairs each.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

whats the word at nike santa monica?
They held a raffle, but it was so limited. 1 pair of size 8.5, 2 pairs of size 9, 3 pairs of size 9.5, and the rest of the sizes were 4-5 pairs each.

Back
Top Bottom