OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

KD IV the best KD signature shoe of his to date, I will be grabbing as many of these as I can great overall sneaker
pimp.gif

I agree, great color ways too. I don't own a pair yet but hopefully I'll run across some weathermans

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

UrN0tLike wrote:

yungchamp wrote:

Are ppl really scrambling for those YOTD joints?
I know somebody with like 10 pair
Thats why people are scrambling.

What a shame!!! Can't even get a pair if ya wanted in most places cause people hord them and think they are gonna get rich or something off 5 pairs of shoes. The game has definetly changed and I guess we have to adapt... SMFH

I guess they're going for like 350 so the homie just bought all of em when they hit the mall
I wasn't checking for em. I just didn't know ppl were on em like that so I had to come find out
On here lol that's crazy

UrN0tLike wrote:

yungchamp wrote:

Are ppl really scrambling for those YOTD joints?
I know somebody with like 10 pair

What a shame!!! Can't even get a pair if ya wanted in most places cause people hord them and think they are gonna get rich or something off 5 pairs of shoes. The game has definetly changed and I guess we have to adapt... SMFH

I guess they're going for like 350 so the homie just bought all of em when they hit the mall
I wasn't checking for em. I just didn't know ppl were on em like that so I had to come find out
On here lol that's crazy

Originally Posted by NC23

KD IV the best KD signature shoe of his to date, I will be grabbing as many of these as I can great overall sneaker
pimp.gif

I agree, great color ways too. I don't own a pair yet but hopefully I'll run across some weathermans
I still think I prefer the KD2 by a little bit..they just didn't get super hype colorways besides the ASG/Creams/ST's.. KD4 definitely wins in quantity tho

Originally Posted by NC23

pimp.gif

I still think I prefer the KD2 by a little bit..they just didn't get super hype colorways besides the ASG/Creams/ST's.. KD4 definitely wins in quantity tho

The guy that posted the FNL loop hole bought a couple of pairs. I remember him saying his boy bought double digit pairs too.
30t6p3b.gif

The guy that posted the FNL loop hole bought a couple of pairs. I remember him saying his boy bought double digit pairs too.
30t6p3b.gif

+1 for the KD2's. It's amazing what a design element like a strap can do to add an extra little somethin to a sneaker. The mesh grill on the IV is what allows it to get away with extra color blocking and accents that wasn't doable on the 2's

+1 for the KD2's. It's amazing what a design element like a strap can do to add an extra little somethin to a sneaker. The mesh grill on the IV is what allows it to get away with extra color blocking and accents that wasn't doable on the 2's

^ A few Asia websites got them early.. for about 170-200 tho

kicks-crew.com is one. I got my YOTD's from them last month

^ A few Asia websites got them early.. for about 170-200 tho

kicks-crew.com is one. I got my YOTD's from them last month

Originally Posted by reener

30t6p3b.gif

loop hole?
before the YOTD went live on FNL.com people went to stores with the sku and just ordered them.

Originally Posted by reener

30t6p3b.gif

loop hole?
before the YOTD went live on FNL.com people went to stores with the sku and just ordered them.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

UrN0tLike wrote:

On here lol that's crazy

They aren't going for $350. You can find plenty of pairs WAY LESS than that. These aren't Concords.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

UrN0tLike wrote:

On here lol that's crazy

They aren't going for $350. You can find plenty of pairs WAY LESS than that. These aren't Concords.

Back
Top Bottom