OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'm in SoCal. But not sure what your trying to say. Nonetheless, HOH Lakewood had a release at 7am. I'm sure they're all gone by now

Oops, what I mean was "is anywhere other than Niketown and HOh getting BHMs in So Cal? And are there any lines"

Socal is pretty much done. All pairs are already registered at NTLA and Nike Santa Monica already held a raffle at 8. I'm not sure about Beverly Center though.

Cool deal. Did you end up copping?!?

I'm in SoCal. But not sure what your trying to say. Nonetheless, HOH Lakewood had a release at 7am. I'm sure they're all gone by now

Oops, what I mean was "is anywhere other than Niketown and HOh getting BHMs in So Cal? And are there any lines"

Socal is pretty much done. All pairs are already registered at NTLA and Nike Santa Monica already held a raffle at 8. I'm not sure about Beverly Center though.
No shiekhs or anything is getting them? damn i got up and ready to go just now...

No shiekhs or anything is getting them? damn i got up and ready to go just now...

Really disappointed that I wasn't able to cop the BHM on NDC last night.... had everything in checkout and as i'm submitting payment it pops up and tellls me it's sold out. cmon man!

Really disappointed that I wasn't able to cop the BHM on NDC last night.... had everything in checkout and as i'm submitting payment it pops up and tellls me it's sold out. cmon man!

I'm confused because everything that I have heard said the ASG shoes will be more available than the BHM shoes. Guess I need to do some more research to find out for sure.

I'm confused because everything that I have heard said the ASG shoes will be more available than the BHM shoes. Guess I need to do some more research to find out for sure.

Back
Top Bottom