OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

To be fair.. KDIV ASG >>>>>> KD3 ASG and I have the 3s. 

And KD II ASG > KD3 ASG.
I was going to purchase the KDIII ASG along with my Kobe VI ASG's and I did not like the red vine effect.

So ASG shoes and Galaxy Foams are all dropping Thursday night into Friday? Release for 2/24? I know Air Flights are 2/23. 

The ASG release is going to be very similar to the YOTD release. 2 Champs in my area have already confirmed that they'll be receiving the ASG's

The ASG release is going to be very similar to the YOTD release. 2 Champs in my area have already confirmed that they'll be receiving the ASG's

So ASG shoes and Galaxy Foams are all dropping Thursday night into Friday? Release for 2/24? I know Air Flights are 2/23. 

Originally Posted by jst628

where were y'all for the KD3 ASG last year? didn't see 80% of you...
laugh.gif

While I understand this post I think it is quite humorous.  To think that the shoe game is some sort of club that only a limited amount of people are allowed into is funny.  I have loved shoes since I bought my first pair of Jordans in 1997.  Just because we don't have a huge post count or haven't been a member of NT for years and years doesn't mean we are any different.  I'm not any worse than the folks who join here strictly to get info to resell.  I rock all my kicks.
I'm not mad, just giving my 2 cents.

Back to the ASG talk please.

laugh.gif

While I understand this post I think it is quite humorous.  To think that the shoe game is some sort of club that only a limited amount of people are allowed into is funny.  I have loved shoes since I bought my first pair of Jordans in 1997.  Just because we don't have a huge post count or haven't been a member of NT for years and years doesn't mean we are any different.  I'm not any worse than the folks who join here strictly to get info to resell.  I rock all my kicks.
I'm not mad, just giving my 2 cents.

Back to the ASG talk please.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif

THIS.

i understand where yall coming from i have been following KD since the IIs but never copped, but the sneaker game has changed in ALL aspects since the whole concord fiasco .........people are camping out the day before for some damn GRs .....i member u could wake up at 12 go to the mall and get ur pair with ease 

i have always liked the IV when they leaked early last year after the release of the IIIs when everone was like !$+ 
eek.gif
eek.gif

it sooooooooo rare even unheard to see a prototype leak a whoooooooooooooooole year in advance nonetheless i appreciate a good pair of shoes like everyone else isnt that all that matters???

laugh.gif

THIS.

i understand where yall coming from i have been following KD since the IIs but never copped, but the sneaker game has changed in ALL aspects since the whole concord fiasco .........people are camping out the day before for some damn GRs .....i member u could wake up at 12 go to the mall and get ur pair with ease 

i have always liked the IV when they leaked early last year after the release of the IIIs when everone was like !$+ 
eek.gif
eek.gif

it sooooooooo rare even unheard to see a prototype leak a whoooooooooooooooole year in advance nonetheless i appreciate a good pair of shoes like everyone else isnt that all that matters???

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

laugh.gif

THIS.

eek.gif
eek.gif

it sooooooooo rare even unheard to see a prototype leak a whoooooooooooooooole year in advance nonetheless i appreciate a good pair of shoes like everyone else isnt that all that matters??
All the other KD's before the IV's were not worth buying in my opinion.  Looked like "made for footlocker joints."  Although there were some that looked good in a certain colorway.  I would not rap my ego around my loyalty to an unattractive shoe.  Ive been a KD fan since his time at Oak Hill which was way before his first shoes.  But it didnt keep me from passing on his ugly $*$ shoes for the last 3 years although some of the III's were pallatable haha.  But now that he and nike figured it out we on..
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

THIS.

eek.gif
eek.gif

it sooooooooo rare even unheard to see a prototype leak a whoooooooooooooooole year in advance nonetheless i appreciate a good pair of shoes like everyone else isnt that all that matters??
All the other KD's before the IV's were not worth buying in my opinion.  Looked like "made for footlocker joints."  Although there were some that looked good in a certain colorway.  I would not rap my ego around my loyalty to an unattractive shoe.  Ive been a KD fan since his time at Oak Hill which was way before his first shoes.  But it didnt keep me from passing on his ugly $*$ shoes for the last 3 years although some of the III's were pallatable haha.  But now that he and nike figured it out we on..
pimp.gif

i was just stating that the IV is just all hype, nowadays people buy them not because they like them or cause they like KD, just for hype or to resell, it has ruined the IV for me after being on the KD line for a while... just sayin', not hating on anyone or anything, i just don't like how nike went from marketing the KD line as price friendly and widely available (every CW) to doing the BS WM, Nerf and YOTD releases. obviously nike got what they wanted
laugh.gif

i was just stating that the IV is just all hype, nowadays people buy them not because they like them or cause they like KD, just for hype or to resell, it has ruined the IV for me after being on the KD line for a while... just sayin', not hating on anyone or anything, i just don't like how nike went from marketing the KD line as price friendly and widely available (every CW) to doing the BS WM, Nerf and YOTD releases. obviously nike got what they wanted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cliffysam

THIS.

eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
This. I did not like his shoes at all until this year. The IV's aesthetically speaking crap on his previous shoes.

THIS.

eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
This. I did not like his shoes at all until this year. The IV's aesthetically speaking crap on his previous shoes.

laugh.gif

Come on now KD and nike are sticking true to their word, and although the special editions make it hard to be satisfied with the GR's that are out and widely available, the price remains the same.  And I know the Nerfs were more but they came with a basketball and hoop on top of it.  I love the culture of the KD dept at nike, everyone is winning when it comes to these shoes.  Im getting what I wanted, and nike gets what they want.  Cheers.

laugh.gif

Come on now KD and nike are sticking true to their word, and although the special editions make it hard to be satisfied with the GR's that are out and widely available, the price remains the same.  And I know the Nerfs were more but they came with a basketball and hoop on top of it.  I love the culture of the KD dept at nike, everyone is winning when it comes to these shoes.  Im getting what I wanted, and nike gets what they want.  Cheers.

laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, the KDIV is a really hot shoe, and the price is right. I don't know about you guys, but my wife won't let me keep on dropping 150-200 a pair on Kobe's, Lebrons, J's, etc. The designs and colorways can't be beat either. Much better than previous years. Just my two cents.

laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, the KDIV is a really hot shoe, and the price is right. I don't know about you guys, but my wife won't let me keep on dropping 150-200 a pair on Kobe's, Lebrons, J's, etc. The designs and colorways can't be beat either. Much better than previous years. Just my two cents.

Wait, so if you like KD you buy all of his shoes year after year? If you're a real sneaker head you do too?! I didn't like his previous models, but the KDIV is a great shoe, and the ASG colorway is hot - like a half dozen other CWs or more. Get off your elitist high horse.

Wait, so if you like KD you buy all of his shoes year after year? If you're a real sneaker head you do too?! I didn't like his previous models, but the KDIV is a great shoe, and the ASG colorway is hot - like a half dozen other CWs or more. Get off your elitist high horse.

laugh.gif

You shouldn't let what the next man likes ruin wether you like a sneaker or not, if thats the case you must not like too many sneakers
Is there a lot of hype for these yes but they are a good sneaker, and if you really like them it just makes you appreciate them more if they were harder to obtain

laugh.gif

You shouldn't let what the next man likes ruin wether you like a sneaker or not, if thats the case you must not like too many sneakers
Is there a lot of hype for these yes but they are a good sneaker, and if you really like them it just makes you appreciate them more if they were harder to obtain

laugh.gif

THIS.

word.....i camped out for the kds last year and dudes laughed at me
eyes.gif
now they on everyone's wish list
laugh.gif
if it wasn't for kobe scoring 3 more points than kd he would've won MVP that game.

laugh.gif

THIS.

word.....i camped out for the kds last year and dudes laughed at me
eyes.gif
now they on everyone's wish list
laugh.gif
if it wasn't for kobe scoring 3 more points than kd he would've won MVP that game.

Back
Top Bottom