OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

$129!?
laugh.gif

Haha. I think everyone will wait instead of paying 30 dollars extra for no reason. Now I know for sure that will we see them sooner rather than later when they start to appear on sites like citysole.

Haha. I think everyone will wait instead of paying 30 dollars extra for no reason. Now I know for sure that will we see them sooner rather than later when they start to appear on sites like citysole.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

And You know citysole will probably "oversell" them than put em back up for $150 too. Lol.
they will sell out thaat FSR then do everyone dirty and re put them for 150

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

And You know citysole will probably "oversell" them than put em back up for $150 too. Lol.
they will sell out thaat FSR then do everyone dirty and re put them for 150

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I really think LeBron will win MVP. But I would much rather have a KD IV mvp shoe than the lbj 9

i dont see kd losing the mvp race. I think itll be a while or a couple championships earned before anybody puts their money on lebron again. dude is a choker and kd is clearly the easy favorite. id say kobe gets more votes than lebron. he leads the league in scoring on a pretty awful team thats also a high seed. miami cant even capitalize on the fact that chicago has been without rose half the season...
I do. kd's got westbrook trying to win it for himself. LeBrons effeciency is near Jordans best year, plus when Wades out they're 10-1. But yes that would suck for the 9 elite to be the mvp shoe because 250 or 95? almost could get 3 kd's for 1 lbj elite. smh 

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I really think LeBron will win MVP. But I would much rather have a KD IV mvp shoe than the lbj 9

i dont see kd losing the mvp race. I think itll be a while or a couple championships earned before anybody puts their money on lebron again. dude is a choker and kd is clearly the easy favorite. id say kobe gets more votes than lebron. he leads the league in scoring on a pretty awful team thats also a high seed. miami cant even capitalize on the fact that chicago has been without rose half the season...
I do. kd's got westbrook trying to win it for himself. LeBrons effeciency is near Jordans best year, plus when Wades out they're 10-1. But yes that would suck for the 9 elite to be the mvp shoe because 250 or 95? almost could get 3 kd's for 1 lbj elite. smh 

Back
Top Bottom