OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

shoutout to abekas3! You lucky son of a gun for winning the KD Galaxy sz 11 for 197.50. Best price I've seen. Kicking myself still for forgetting to bid on that auction! oh well.

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by isayair

these always look nice.

im new 2 the kd game what are these called and where can i cop asap
pimp.gif
Year of the Dragon, s/o everywhere. Gotta get them through a second party.

Thx for the help

Yep, my YOTDs are still chilling in the box. I was waiting for a nice spring/summer day to bust them out.

Yep, my YOTDs are still chilling in the box. I was waiting for a nice spring/summer day to bust them out.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

3 new pick ups this week! Got the Christmas'  from city sole for $130 before they "oversold" and put em back up for $150, Copped the YOTD and BHM's from a friend who sold em to me for a good price.

My KD IV collection. Still looking for weatherman's for a not too crazy price. Probably will get the black N7s then i'll be done.
Great collection.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

3 new pick ups this week! Got the Christmas'  from city sole for $130 before they "oversold" and put em back up for $150, Copped the YOTD and BHM's from a friend who sold em to me for a good price.

My KD IV collection. Still looking for weatherman's for a not too crazy price. Probably will get the black N7s then i'll be done.
Great collection.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

My KD "Weatherman" t-shirt came in the mail at my mom's house today
pimp.gif
..looks great from pics..now my hunt for a pair of weathermans in a size 10 or 10.5 is to begin..haven't had any luck so far tho..
frown.gif

Picked mine up at the outlet. Surprised they went to the outlets. Nice shirt.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

My KD "Weatherman" t-shirt came in the mail at my mom's house today
pimp.gif
..looks great from pics..now my hunt for a pair of weathermans in a size 10 or 10.5 is to begin..haven't had any luck so far tho..
frown.gif

Picked mine up at the outlet. Surprised they went to the outlets. Nice shirt.

wat is the price for weathermans in size 14 now? wanting to cop a pair but not feeling the 600 dollar price tag on ebay.

wat is the price for weathermans in size 14 now? wanting to cop a pair but not feeling the 600 dollar price tag on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom