OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was lucky enough to have KD sign my kicks last week when they were in Phx. Super Dope!

vpvud0.jpg

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

How long did it take ST pictures to surface after KD won his other two scoring titles?
well since the IV is hyped x1000 more than the II or III, i'm sure pics will surface soon. they probably already had it designed for a while, now they just gotta make them.

How long did it take ST pictures to surface after KD won his other two scoring titles?
well since the IV is hyped x1000 more than the II or III, i'm sure pics will surface soon. they probably already had it designed for a while, now they just gotta make them.

Got my Team Oranges in a few days ago. I went a half size up with the Del Sol's. For some reason, my local store didn't get any size 11.5's so I went with a 12, hoping they wouldn't be too big, but luckily they feel PERFECT.

Got my Team Oranges in a few days ago. I went a half size up with the Del Sol's. For some reason, my local store didn't get any size 11.5's so I went with a 12, hoping they wouldn't be too big, but luckily they feel PERFECT.

Originally Posted by jst628

^^^ agreed and choosing the perfect release date for them.

Originally Posted by jst628

^^^ agreed and choosing the perfect release date for them.

Back
Top Bottom