OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^^^^ Thing is u assume im going to resell lol dude im not gona resell u assumed i was thats stupid
Either way doubling and tripling up still hurts your other fellow sneakerheads chances? Don't to care about them? .......that's what I thought...

Either way doubling and tripling up still hurts your other fellow sneakerheads chances? Don't to care about them? .......that's what I thought...

I ONLY LOOK OUT FOR PEOPLE THAT LOOK OUT FOR ME....Only nter i look out for is BABYJUMPMAN, i dont care if dudes camp for a week and dont get they pairs if they were first in line.... ima make a thread in the GENERAL SECTION LOOK FOR IT I WANT YALL TO TELL ME WAT YALL REALLY THINK CHECK LATER FOR IT

Managed to land a pair of scoring titles from NDC UK. Had to go half a size up though due to the website throwing up Error Messages due to the traffic! 

Just got to wait for that shipping email now....

Looks like I'll be up early to try and cop the Scoring Titles off NDC...I just want ONE to WEAR. In other news, I finally got the Rouge's; wifey found em for my graduation...

hows hoh 34th looking? i know 125th aint gettin em cuz i passed by the other day and no line, called and asked n they said theyre not getting them

Hopefully i can obtain these so i can trade straight up for galaxies if possible or with a little cash because i refuse to pay the price people are asking for them...I've been having a little streak so far on NDC and know the ins and outs of the site so hopefully the good luck will continue.

I have a real job, been working 45+ hrs a week for over 6 years with the same company. Resellers LIKE ME, will continue to resell as long as idiots LIKE YOU will buy. Yesterday I copped the supreme SBs for 148 and will prolly get at least 400-500 for them? I have ever owned SBs in my life lmao. True sneakerheads buy and sell all alike, you don't think someone would screw you to get there size? Ha....
Idiots? Come again? I'm far from an idiot. Just because I don't want to stand in line for anything nor have time to doesn't make me an idiot. I will never pay 400-500 for shoes, i'll just pass on them. It's not that big of a deal. Resellers don't ruin my life or make me look like an idiot. A day or two after the shoes are released and I don't get them, oh well man. Life goes on. 

Working 45+ hrs for 6 years straight and you rely on buying limited shoes and reselling for extra cash, sounds like you need to get a new job. I just graduated from college and I "work" 40 hours a week and make some decent change without reselling shoes. You won't be able to do that **** forever, then what? 

quick ?, yall think more people going after the oly 7s or the kd st tomorrow on ndc.... and how was it two weeks ago with oly 6 vs wtk?

Last edited:
quick ?, yall think more people going after the oly 7s or the kd st tomorrow on ndc.... and how was it two weeks ago with oly 6 vs wtk?
They both went pretty quick to be honest with you. They were an hour apart as well. 6s were at 8 and WTK at 9 I believe. 

sweet jesus. All i need is a HOH connect somewhere in the world. Im a manager at a shoe store so look out for me i look out for you with discounts and ish but thanks to this new niketalk i lost some important messages

Back
Top Bottom