OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I called my HoH a couple days before the ST's came out and the chick there told me every KD release will be limited and I didn't believe her because I was like no way the Olympics will be limited and sure enough they were.. Expect the Gold Medals to be even more limited than ST's.
Oh and to speak on this, I definitely think the KDs will be more
exclusive than the Kobes and tit for tat with certain colorways of the remaining Lebrons. I've noticed that we have gotten every Kobe at the employee store, while certain Lebrons e.g. SB9 and KDs e.g. have come less and less since the N7. So be ready to get a game plan if you want your pair retail

Man.. I really wish the KDs were easier to get. :frown: Those are the best looking USA cw. If the Kobe's weren't so uncomfortable, I would be headed to my local FootLocker now.

Im ready to go to war for the GM's. Havent been able to land a pair of IV's since the YOTD's >:

damn the gold medals are coming out on the same day as the jordan package

forget Jordans man

the classics have been bashed

of coarse I still rock my favs every know and then 3s, 4s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 17s, 19s, 20s

but thats rare and I have lost a lot of that fire and love for Jordan Brand that I once had

honestly Jordans have been on the decline around my way

everybody is sporting mostly Kobes KD and Brons

Not to mention all 3 of these players have a HUGE following and are currently playing so people cling to the 3 sigs

I love to see my lil cousins out west rock and call me up about Kobe's and how thats all they rock

im glad we got new sig lines making a impact besides Penny, Barkley, & Deion

Last edited:
damn the gold medals are coming out on the same day as the jordan package
hopefully this will give me time to get them i'm passing on the gm pack so while everybody is trying to get the pack i will be trying for these..  and those id's up there are clean!!! 

Last edited:
I know everybody has their own style and all but any time I see plain white socks it make me cringe! Its nearly disrespectful, although healthiest, to wear plain all white socks with any dope sneaker. The socks gotta have some character to them as well for the shoes to look complete when wearing shorts. No show socks or plain white socks look disgusting! Messes up the appearance of the shoe entirely. Am I trippin?

Nice ids up there :smokin

broke these out to go school shopping for the god daughter

I know everybody has their own style and all but any time I see plain white socks it make me cringe! Its nearly disrespectful, although healthiest, to wear plain all white socks with any dope sneaker. The socks gotta have some character to them as well for the shoes to look complete when wearing shorts. No show socks or plain white socks look disgusting! Messes up the appearance of the shoe entirely. Am I trippin?

Yup, you're trippin. You don't need fancy elite socks in every color (or similar) to accentuate your kicks. If you like rocking them that way, great. Not everyone looks good in high crews, etc. Everyone got their own style. :smokin

Yes!

That's not going to make them any easier to get.

I think it will

The attention will be on the hyped package! Resellers wont have a chance to cop both!

Hopefully the gold medal Kobe's drop on the 18th too

only those who in on KDs and the Olympic games will get the Gold Medals

Yup, you're trippin. You don't need fancy elite socks in every color (or similar) to accentuate your kicks. If you like rocking them that way, great. Not everyone looks good in high crews, etc. Everyone got their own style. :smokin

Was my first sentence in my post

I dont own one pair of elite socks nor do I purchase any ridiculously colored or patterned socks but plain white socks just look like crap with good shoes. At the minimum white Nike ankle socks are a must. Thats what makes the community so unique, some people can properly complement a shoe, some think its not necessary and would prefer be plain as day. I'm detailed oriented, what can I say. Shorts call for more than bland white socks with kicks, my opinion.

Last edited:
It's not going to make a difference what drops with the good metals kd. Most will go for kds. Back to school kids trying to make a quick flip without having to invest much plus all the kd fans.

HA! Dude's trippin over what socks people wear. I personally think it's corny as fugg lookin at dudes wearing galaxy's and galaxy socks. We are stating opinions though right, so pardon my...

Back
Top Bottom