OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

STs are nice.. the problem is what the hell are you suppose to wear them with? i like the usa's BECAUSE they are clean and simple and match real easy... and i can ball in them without feeling like i did a crime to humanity lol

Last edited:
Lol, they're just shoes...ball in limited edition shoes if you want. ST's are loud as hell & I love them. Crazy shoes should be paired with subtle fits imo...Royal blue shirt or hat to match at the most.

Nice set HEAD...Can't find those Navy/Orange's anywhere now.

-Pete

STs are nice.. the problem is what the hell are you suppose to wear them with? i like the usa's BECAUSE they are clean and simple and match real easy... and i can ball in them without feeling like i did a crime to humanity lol
You gonna have to wear a lot of yellow and this photo blue...lol. I really wish it was Treasure Blue, then it wld of been my versions of the Sprite

Lol, they're just shoes...ball in limited edition shoes if you want. ST's are loud as hell & I love them. Crazy shoes should be paired with subtle fits imo...Royal blue shirt or hat to match at the most.
Nice set HEAD...Can't find those Navy/Orange's anywhere now.
-Pete
yea, i been on the hunt for the Navy n Orange i need'em before the NFL season starts 

DA BEARS!!!

I been on the hunt for the navy/orange pair as well. Almost copped a pair from NTer zyr12 but he sold out of size 10. I sold my Peapod 8s in hopes of getting a pair. Now I can't find them anywhere. There are a few GS sizes on eBay.

Not sure how the ST's are a "crime to humanity"...

Anyhow if you dont own a pair of ST's you cant appreciate how they look in person.

So people don't like the ST's because they don't know how to dress? :rolleyes

I've seen the USA's and my opinion hasn't changed. Yes they are nice, no one is denying that, but to say that they're FAR better than the ST's is comical. You can't compare a GR colorway to the ST's, no matter what "Limited Edition Label" Nike may have put on them. :smh:

Last edited:
Just got my USA's in. Got them for a decent price. They are actually really really nice. Such a calm dope colorway. But I still think my ST's > USA's by a little. Glad I was able to get both though.

Not sure how the ST's are a "crime to humanity"...
Anyhow if you dont own a pair of ST's you cant appreciate how they look in person.
crime to humanity for me to BALL in them... not to look at. jeez, pull your panties up...

I know this is off the topic of the KD's but did y'all just witness that beat down!!!???

It was ridiculous. 81% from 2, 63% from 3. 29 3's made, only 28 fg's total for Nigeria! Melo broke the record for most pts for an American with 37, and most 3's made with 10. 156 pts sets Olympic record for most points. Broke record for the largest margin by any team with 83. Tied record for assists with 41. It was CRAZY, absolutely breathtaking. I can't remember EVER seeing a performance as great as that one. Whoever was watching witnessed history!

Try feet people (google it) that's where I got mine from and they match up almost perdectly.
Good lookin out man.

I'm on their site right now....did you get the burnt orange ones?

The orange on the Rogues is kind of weird..it's in between team orange and neon orange in terms of shade

It was ridiculous. 81% from 2, 63% from 3. 29 3's made, only 28 fg's total for Nigeria! Melo broke the record for most pts for an American with 37, and most 3's made with 10. 156 pts sets Olympic record for most points. Broke record for the largest margin by any team with 83. Tied record for assists with 41. It was CRAZY, absolutely breathtaking. I can't remember EVER seeing a performance as great as that one. Whoever was watching witnessed history!
LOL...I mean, that was by far the greatest team basketball performance I've ever witnessed. You can't help but to brag about this game being from the US...and to top it off they didn't even play foreal in the 4th...

Last edited:
Good lookin out man.

I'm on their site right now....did you get the burnt orange ones?

The orange on the Rogues is kind of weird..it's in between team orange and neon orange in terms of shade
Yeah, I got the burnt orange ones. They're very close to the orange on the shoe, you can barely tell the difference up close.

LOL...I mean, that was by far the greatest team basketball performance I've ever witnessed. You can't help but to brag about this game being from the US...and to top it off they didn't even play foreal in the 4th...

Absolutely, they had almost all their scoring threats on the bench the whole 4th. It was impressive to say the least.

When your margin of victory (83) is greater than the other team's total score (73), that's when you know y'all balled out haha.

Back
Top Bottom