OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I was hoping the gold medals dropped this saturday the 18th alongside the gold medal jordan pack.
me 2, but they supposedly pushed it back to next week. They also are not selling the gmp in stores at all foot lockers for some reason . They claim to plan some sort of raffle similar to the yeezy 2 nonsense. 

Alp- yea it was 34 :smh: went to get the USA kd shirt and seen a goood 15 people in chairs waiting

People are waiting all week for the Jordan PACK? w t F?? Am i missing something? I mean they are fine, but certainly nothing I would camp out for for days, much less a week....:smh:

NYC, that would be awesome to hit the next Olympics. I have family that lives in Northern Brazil along the coast, and my understanding is they will host some of the preliminary WC games in 14, so I am really hoping to get a beat on that if at all possible.

As for GMs, I would say if I get 'em great... if not, I will be on the lookout for another ST3.

People are waiting all week for the Jordan PACK? w t F?? Am i missing something? I mean they are fine, but certainly nothing I would camp out for for days, much less a week....:smh:
NYC, that would be awesome to hit the next Olympics. I have family that lives in Northern Brazil along the coast, and my understanding is they will host some of the preliminary WC games in 14, so I am really hoping to get a beat on that if at all possible.
As for GMs, I would say if I get 'em great... if not, I will be on the lookout for another ST3.

Most def. if you really trying to go lmk. I got some good info from Kennyisdead

-NT summit it the olympics :smokin :smokin

That sneaker site doesn't mean anything... until we have an official release date and style code from Nike we'll just have to be patient. I am guessing they will be dropping the week following the GM pack. Hopefully the following Thursday.

That sneaker site doesn't mean anything... until we have an official release date and style code from Nike we'll just have to be patient. I am guessing they will be dropping the week following the GM pack. Hopefully the following Thursday.
no there coming out on the 18th but im hearing there gonna be really limited.   theres other sites that say there dropping on the 18th too.  plus it was confirmed by my local HOH but they said they dont even think they will get them.   They might be like the USA's where only niketown's and a few online stores sell them.

ppl always line up on 34th :smh: idiots make it damn near impossible to buy a pair of kicks

Last edited:
Was at hoh today and no info on the kd. There was a nice lil line for the Jordan pack. Also seen the blue/green hyperposite and I most say
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
That fat guy was out there yesterday. He was the first in line. There's going to be thuderstorms a few days this week so I hope they packed a poncho.

Hold on...I've been gone one day and I see ppl saying the Gold Medal ain't coming out this weekend anymore??? So, just when I thought it was gonna be possibly easy to get either one on the 2 major releases w/ ease...Now, I gotta go through all this to just for the Jordans now!!!??? First, the Championship Pack, now this...just bend me over and don't use spit, Nike!!!

Last edited:
Tweet by nike to someone i'm following: "We have no information on those KD's. They do not release this weekend."

Nice AS's my dude. I've given up trying to score a pair of Galaxy KD IV's. I just can't bring myself to fork over $300+ on a shoe that retailed for $95. Saw an Ebay pair listed for $550. My God; doesn't help that I wear an 11.5/12 in them either.

Tweet by nike to someone i'm following: "We have no information on those KD's. They do not release this weekend."
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Now all the hypes are gonna get a chance to cop both the GMP and the KD Gold Medals. I'm losing patience with Nike with every passing/upcoming release. 

Back
Top Bottom