OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

If you have/had yeezy's would you ball in those as well?

I'm one of the few in the minority that don't like the Yeezys whatsoever. So to answer your question, I dont have them, but if I did? I'd probably shoot around in em a few times, wouldn't wear them for pickup/league games tho. I mostly own bball sneaks, not many lifestyle/casual type stuff...

And that's not to hate on people who don't do what I do. To each his own. Just giving my 2 cents.

I think he's saying that he doesn't have to wait and keep kicks on ice for a few years down the road (in reference to the post above his) because he can rock right away and still have freshness years on down because of multiple pairs.
I may be wrong, however. Lol

Oh ok, if he meant that, then I can definitely understand his logic. But to be honest, I understood it to be of a different meaning. Either way, to each is their own.

Yeezys are nothing shoes man haha. They are hype shoes. Meaning everyone cops but they really serve no purpose. At least dunks and sb are "meant" for skateboarding. Yeezys are just "ninjas go crazy for these" kicks lol.

I'm one of the few in the minority that don't like the Yeezys whatsoever. So to answer your question, I dont have them, but if I did? I'd probably shoot around in em a few times, wouldn't wear them for pickup/league games tho. I mostly own bball sneaks, not many lifestyle/casual type stuff...
And that's not to hate on people who don't do what I do. To each his own. Just giving my 2 cents.

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with that. I am in the minority who does not ball in their kicks, I don't ball at all in fact. But that "y'all bubble wrappers and ice em for year folks" comment.., low blow. Just my 2 cents.

Yeezys are nothing shoes man haha. They are hype shoes. Meaning everyone cops but they really serve no purpose. At least dunks and sb are "meant" for skateboarding. Yeezys are just "ninjas go crazy for these" kicks lol.

:lol:

One of the few people on this board who agree with me.

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with that. I am in the minority who does not ball in their kicks, I don't ball at all in fact. But that "y'all bubble wrappers and ice em for year folks" comment.., low blow. Just my 2 cents.

How is this a low blow? People actually do this, so what would you rather me call them? Non basketball playing basketball shoe collectors? Doesn't that sound more ****-ish than what I said? lol.

How is this a low blow? People actually do this, so what would you rather me call them? Non basketball playing basketball shoe collectors? Doesn't that sound more ****-ish than what I said? lol.

Was that statement necessary to your entry? I think not. You could have left that off. That's where it becomes a low blow.

Well we agree to disagree. Gonna have to be a little bit more tough skinned then that on here man. Not trying to sound like an ******* but my comments are tame compared to some of the **** people say on here. Just gotta keep it movin...

I can't wait till some ****** role player on an NBA team wears the Yeezy's in a game and this site explodes.

I keep some of my kicks on ice... I do love to throw on a fresh pair that have been marinating for a few months and break some necks! Everybody has their own thing, if you want to rock em' then rock em' and if you want to stock em' then stock em'. I just love sneakers! 

It seems weird to me that the GM's still are not listed on the Nike store release or house of hoops release page.

I love shoes with straps, so i'm feeling these, but cannot find any colorway I like at retail.

NDC China gave the first 10 people to order the GMs the special packaging. I was number 7 :smokin

Officially done with the KD IVs unless I can get some black n7s for under 130

Fresh I'd wear those WM's all the time, lol. Need those GM's, hopefully for retail.

Outta all my iv's, I probably wear the UT's the most, such a clean colorway. 2nd are the YOTD or Galaxy.

-Pete

I'm disappointed that the GM box seems to be a China exclusive. I'm sure we would all be happy just getting the shoes. Patiently waiting for the Sept 29 release date.

Finally got my GM and ST in. Check out air-knight they still got good sizes available for the GM. screw everything you'll have to go through to get a pair sept. 29. Got lucky, I got the DS ST for $250 shipped :smile: off eBay.

http://t.co/Pny6x5c7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom