OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Cant get the DMVs now even if I wanted to
Gotta get ready n go to a viewing tomorrow morning for a family member i dont even know...

Got these in the store today... So clean!! Will cop... Went over to Champs and scooped 2 pairs of black KD socks... Might scoop 2 more tomorrow

Dang, didn't know JJazz was going to have.

My best bet is a 1st come 1st serve HOH tomorrow morning by my fams house back home my sister is getting for me.

She got the Statue of Liberties w/ ease about 3 hours after they opened.... hope same for these *prays* lol

I was on jimmyjazz at 11:01 and the only sizes available were 7.5, 8, 10, and 13. I really doubt they sold out that fast with the joke they call their servers. The cool grey 9's aren't even on there. I think they're gonna do what they did with the Galaxy rookies and put them up in the a.m. with everyone else. No way the site didn't crash if they were on there and if that happened, no way they were gone in 10 minutes. 

surprised JJ didn't have many pairs for the online release. thought this was a limited general release. Decided to pass and just watch the show but it was more like a commercial break.

surprised JJ didn't have many pairs for the online release. thought this was a limited general release. Decided to pass and just watch the show but it was more like a commercial break.

I've heard JJ is as bad as NDC when it comes to online releases.

Come to think of it, is there any major online retailer that is really great? I would suggest Eastbay but there's a ton of complaints about their non-double boxing, etc.

Last edited:
I've heard JJ is as bad as NDC when it comes to online releases.
Come to think of it, is there any major online retailer that is really great? I would suggest Eastbay but there's a ton of complaints about their non-double boxing, etc.
Idk, even if I don't get every release, I feel like NDC is the best bet. I rather rely on RSVP though, pretty successful with that especially having three stores around me, more chances to get a pair

Last edited:
Good luck to everybody tomorrow trying to cop the DMVs. Quick question tho what's jimmy jazz process like? Race to checkout first or do they have a holding system like ndc? Asking ahead of time for future reference lol

i copped sz 11 kd dmv on jj tonight, also scored my sz 10.5 cool grey 9. jj has been clutch for me lately, except for when they cancelled my galaxy rookie order
mad.gif

Do the kd v's fit true to size?? I wear a 10.5 and I'm about buy the Christmas joints and they only have 10 or 11 which one should I pick up? Bigger or smaller ? I never owned a pair of these before

Good luck to everybody tomorrow trying to cop the DMVs. Quick question tho what's jimmy jazz process like? Race to checkout first or do they have a holding system like ndc? Asking ahead of time for future reference lol

If you're lucky the server doesn't crash, you just add to cart and checkout if they make it to your cart. They update the sizes that's sold out really fast then immediately tells you they are done when all are sold out. I like this process better. You're not there clicking add to cart even though they are sold out which they don't tell you until later on NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom