OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

we got the xmas's in at work today, they are crazy in person, definitely copping.

Last edited:
If you're lucky the server doesn't crash, you just add to cart and checkout if they make it to your cart. They update the sizes that's sold out really fast then immediately tells you they are done when all are sold out. I like this process better. You're not there clicking add to cart even though they are sold out which they don't tell you until later on NDC.
Word thanks fam

Do the kd v's fit true to size?? I wear a 10.5 and I'm about buy the Christmas joints and they only have 10 or 11 which one should I pick up? Bigger or smaller ? I never owned a pair of these before
Go with the 11. Your feet will thank you in the long run.

Last edited:
Just ordered my pair of DMV´s..so now i can look towards the Xmas pair..over here in Europe..i was surpised to see soo mant in stock at NDC Europe and Kickz.com in Germany. :D

Just got this in the mail today! Late but I'm glad I got them, clean up in person! Going to Niketown tomorrow to pick up the DMVs. KD is killin it already. More and more pics make the Xmas ones better.

EASY COP at ick's sporting goods. Thank you NT for the heads up and for allowing me to sleep straight tonight instead of having to wake up in a couple of hours. Free shipping too. Came out to 123 and some change. Can't wait to have these on my feet. Glad people ain't beasting.

:smh: ordered my aways from finishline last saturday... ups said scheduled delivery for 12/15. Checked tracking earlier on friday, says package transerred to post office at 10:31am... then says at 11:16am delivered by post office... I have nothing, nothing came >: Im pissed!

My insomnia paid off. I'm so happy I didn't pull the trigger on these earlier and pay extra!

Thank you Richard's!

Back
Top Bottom