OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

:smh: ordered my aways from finishline last saturday... ups said scheduled delivery for 12/15. Checked tracking earlier on friday, says package transerred to post office at 10:31am... then says at 11:16am delivered by post office... I have nothing, nothing came >: Im pissed!

ish like this happens all the time...your mailman probably just scanned it early with the intent of delivering and you'll either get it saturday or monday.

big ups to the person who posted the ***** link. glad i checked NT instead of going back to sleep. 2x pairs copped at retail without any hassle or BS.

Went ahead and scooped from D's. Got a Nike gift card gonna order again at 8 and if everything goes through cancel the other. Either way, glad I'm able to get them. Good looks on the heads up!

Hope all KD releases are like this. Even with the hype its manageable. Don't mind seeing people rock the V's.

ish like this happens all the time...your mailman probably just scanned it early with the intent of delivering and you'll either get it saturday or monday.

This stuff does happen and it's SO annoying. Do they have some type of quota to hit or something by having packages delivered in a certain timeframe and they cheat the system by doing so? I see delivery dudes parked at subway all the time...CHILLIN W OUR STUFF MANNNNN

definitely happened to me twice. you check the tracking online and it says delivered but when you get home no package...used to think that someone straight sniped my box off my porch. it wasn't until i started calling the post office directly that i found it was cuz my mailman was just lazy and had pre-scanned everything in the morning. if you b*tch enough they will usually let you go pick it up there.

Hmmm cant go back to sleep and that link looks tempting but i dont wanna wait for them to be shipped. Thinking about just trying to pick them up from Champs at 8am

Got my order in. glad i wake up early to go to the gym on Saturdays haha. DMVs have really grown on me. Gonna stop by my champs to see if they got the aways, gonna grab those with the military discount if so.

thanks for the dsg link! wish they would've have a size 8 to order so i went with my true size 8.5. wouldn't have jumped on it if they didn't offer free return shipping!

F it I just bought the DMVs off of DSGs cause I think Champs in the mall opens at like 9 or 10 and I aint got time for that. Will be hitting them with a lace swap as soon as I get them :smokin

Glad people that want them are getting them. Show is too beautiful for resellers to catch whiff of em.

I really wonder if Richards is gon get the more limited cws and if theyre all gon be this easy to get off there. Btw what time did their link go live? Midnight?

Back
Top Bottom