OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Has there been any confirmation on the release date for the N7? I saw somewhere that it was gonna be March 29th, but doesn't that conflict with the Easter release? I remember the collection coming out in May last year. 
i was wondering the same thing , i know sneakernews said 3-29 but i called nike and its not on this months release calendar.. so hopefully next month it will drop.. or ndc will confirm a rd for us..

Y'all don't sleep on em, I'm telling you!

And why is YOUR opinion that the shoe needs an unattainable colorway valid? The KD5s are fine. Dope colorways that you can actually buy without needing to win a raffle.

You want Weathermans or Nerfs? Go buy the 4s. You'll get all the e-props your heart desires.
what is an unattainable colorway? Any colorway could be attainable with a gr! So if they made a weatherman or nerf they have to do a raffle? I dont understand your statement. some think they could do a better job, thats all....and did this ja-fake-an say e-props? cmon wit the jokes man!

The atomic teals are gonna sit for sure. My local FTL got them and they never get anything worthwhile.

Has there been any confirmation on the release date for the N7? I saw somewhere that it was gonna be March 29th, but doesn't that conflict with the Easter release? I remember the collection coming out in May last year. 
i was wondering the same thing , i know sneakernews said 3-29 but i called nike and its not on this months release calendar.. so hopefully next month it will drop.. or ndc will confirm a rd for us..
KD IV N7 was originally slated for April 1, 2012 but was pushed back to late May.  So March 29 could be a reliable date for this year.  Hopefully Nike will confirm soon.

Those "Hulks" will be VERY available. Don't sweat them too much if you want them, they'll be around. We got 4 FSR's and we don't carry anything that sells out quickly other than J's.

Y'all don't sleep on em, I'm telling you!

These are looking good. I was on planning on picking these up and the Supernatural kobes but then realized they're practically both the same cw. I know I'm asking in a Kd thread but which one would you guys take?

^^ yeah I have them in my cart and Im either going to pick them up on Saturday with the red suedes or the hulks since I have a 20% code for Ndc. Its a tough decision since I like both the sigs but the kd V hasnt really introduced many cws I like except the xmas and Dmv which I own and these hulks.

These are looking good. I was on planning on picking these up and the Supernatural kobes but then realized they're practically both the same cw. I know I'm asking in a Kd thread but which one would you guys take?

I like the Kobe's, but I'm a KD guy bro

Those "Hulks" will be VERY available. Don't sweat them too much if you want them, they'll be around. We got 4 FSR's and we don't carry anything that sells out quickly other than J's.

Thanks, but I have to pass. I guess I just expected more from The Hulk's.

from the pics and finally seeing in person .. the kd v (atomic teal ) is similar to the dmv, clean and simple yet a very clean cw that will catch your eyes! , glad i copped early ,

^yeah the dmv's are my favorite colorway. so simple, but the color combo is so ill. really looking forward to copping the hulks. i think i roped the wifey into heading to the mall saturday for me LOL

Back
Top Bottom