OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Solar-System-Costume1.jpg
Best response. Repped.

Be yourself . Rock what u think goes with ur kicks bro. If its basic as rocking a plain white tee or loud like russell westbrooks closet . that outfit in that pic is clowning . Lmao.

i dont know if those are HOH but I feel like only HOH really tries to stock locate ur pair. To me it seems most FTL are too lazy to do the whole shipping to ur house thing or they are too stupid to know how to do it.

I'll hit up HOH Lakewood tomorrow. You're right he seemed disinterested in looking...

How much are the N7s going for right now? 

I'm not from the U.S. so I can only get them from resellers.

I wanted to share something about the increases of prices.

I'm french and I live in Paris.

Here, it's even more expensive than in the US because it is the same price in "Euro" than "Dollars", but 1€ = 0.75$ ...

The fact is, this year, a lot of shoes went on sale because since it's too expansive, it's not sold out quickly.

Now, you can easily buy a pair of KD-Kobe-Lebron Area72 - BHM or every other collection on Sale, 30 or 50% less than retail price, , in the famous Nike Store of Champs Elysees or Chatelet ( the two biggest Nike shop in Paris ).

So, it's actually not bad, all the pair go on sale because of the high-price.

I'm sure it's gonna be very easy here to buy KDElite on sale at 110€ in a few weeks...

I wanted to share something about the increases of prices.
I'm french and I live in Paris.
Here, it's even more expensive than in the US because it is the same price in "Euro" than "Dollars", but 1€ = 0.75$ ...

The fact is, this year, a lot of shoes went on sale because since it's too expansive, it's not sold out quickly.
Now, you can easily buy a pair of KD-Kobe-Lebron Area72 - BHM or every other collection on Sale, 30 or 50% less than retail price, , in the famous Nike Store of Champs Elysees or Chatelet ( the two biggest Nike shop in Paris ).

So, it's actually not bad, all the pair go on sale because of the high-price.
I'm sure it's gonna be very easy here to buy KDElite on sale at 110€ in a few weeks...

omg really, are there any Kobe xmax bhm etc left? about to ask a big family favor

N7's shipped from NDC yesterday, should be here tomorrow hopefully.  That will probably be the end of the KD V for me unless something else comes along.  Not liking most of the Elites so far although the EYBL pair is decent, but not worth the hassle to acquire it.

My n7 order from Eastbay is all ready scheduled to be here today .. not mad at all 
happy.gif

What shipping method did you use? I used the 3-4 days for $13 and they not scheduled to arrive until Thursday. They shipped ups ground Same if I would have paid the standard 7.99. I'm about to call them about this. And I live in NYC

What shipping method did you use? I used the 3-4 days for $13 and they not scheduled to arrive until Thursday. They shipped ups ground Same if I would have paid the standard 7.99. I'm about to call them about this. And I live in NYC

I'm sure he's in the midwest.

Back
Top Bottom