OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

easy cop on FNL
ohwell.gif
 used my WC reward
happy.gif

These Elites aren't for me. Looks like I'll spend the next couple of months copping everything else on my list from outlets.

Everytime I see Perkins rocking them gradient kd v. The more I want them kicks to release! . The black elites kd is rockin look clean

How long do KDs usually take before they get sold below retail?

I want the superhero cw, but $180 is too much.

Last edited:
The KD V Elite low will definitely go on sale especially if they are going to release 4 colorways.

They will probably hit the outlets in mass. I don't think people really want to buy these for over $120

Ill def grab the super hero elites for the low... Almost thinking of getting rid of my Lebron sprites for the elites.

The KD V Elite low will definitely go on sale especially if they are going to release 4 colorways.

They will probably hit the outlets in mass. I don't think people really want to buy these for over $120

I agree. I can almost assure you won't see KD elites next year either because these will struggle to sell. Maybe I am wrong, but when FTL employees at my most local possible store which typically gets next to nothing spectacular are darn near begging me to buy a pair, I know its desperation.

Last edited:
If anyone can help a bruh locate a pair of the Area 72's for close to retail PM me please. I'm googled out and NikeFind is sick of me. Thx.

Just picked these up earlier in the week, from reading guess people aren't big fans of the Elites. I personally like them and I think people are going to change tunes once they see them in person.

No thanks fam. Nike can keep them bowling shoes. :x

If anyone can help a bruh locate a pair of the Area 72's for close to retail PM me please. I'm googled out and NikeFind is sick of me. Thx.
Well I'm for you looking bro, but can you help me find the Splatter's for close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom