OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

@EASTBAY...
GETTING DMV'S THIS WEEKEND?!?
Yep.
No smashed box jabs today?
laugh.gif

limited general release. not as many pairs as the aways but plenty to go around. eastbay confirmed release in this thread. pretty sure with all the attention on the stealths and 9s, these should be easy cop.

Sweet.
About my only chance, called HOH here dude talking about go to footlocker.com/kdv to enter the raffle.... :stoneface:
That ish don't work! I ain't have energy to call back.

Information varies from store to store.

That link is too much though... :rofl:

This is just my opinion but I think the only pair of KD V's this year that will truly be some what 'limited" is the KD V Christmas. The KD V Aways are chilling at my local mall with NO demand for them and one of my boys who's an assistant manager at Footlocker already told me they have the DMV's too and that Footlocker doesn't even get "limited" shoes like that at all. So I wouldn't go pull my hair out about not getting the DMV's if I was some of you, but that's just my opinion like I already said before.

Christmas pair will only sell out because they look crazy, no other reason.

The biggest Footlocker in the area has sold only a handful of pairs.

Guys, they are TTS? I hear that it's better option to take 0,5 size down..can someone take voice on that?

Even more KDs for my sister & girl.lol I see they are showing small feet love with this model

I know I showed these before but they are a sick GR. I like the orange speckles on the midsole

Back
Top Bottom