OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Damn don't know how you guys do it by chance.....eastbay/fa/ftl/champs never works any more.  They seriously need to change this format.  I give up on them and giving them my money.  Not a good site at all.

Was hoping that Alter Ego pack would distract everyone...no such luck.  NDC tomorrow.  Merry Christmas guys!
nthat.gif

Got the KDs, missed on the Lebrons. Seeing how it went for most people I feel fortunate that I even got one.

I had no luck at all, my FTL will be open at 7am for the shoe release. Once everyone sees the OKC MIA game tonight, you think the lines will be long at stores?

U should feel fortunate you got one.....i'm probably like 1/100 on releases on eastbay/fa/ftl/champs.  The site is bogus and never works.  I rather have the site crash or that you can do phone orders.  At least I'll have some what of a chance to get them.  Sell outs no matter how many times you refresh or what browser you use and sells out in second.  I can hardly believe with the Jordan 9s and the LBJ, Kobe, and KD that it would be that hard to get a pair of shoes.  Site went down and back up and nada. 

Damn don't know how you guys do it by chance.....eastbay/fa/ftl/champs never works any more.  They seriously need to change this format.  I give up on them and giving them my money.  Not a good site at all.

Same here. I don't even know why I woke up early for this footlocker fiasco. Looks like i'll be in line tomorrow.

I was able to get through on the KD V from Eastbay. You have to just hit add to cart a few times if it gives you that unavailable message. On my third try, I got the wait timer. Waited about 10 mins to checkout and got through easily. Good luck to those trying for these.

I was able to get through on the KD V from Eastbay. You have to just hit add to cart a few times if it gives you that unavailable message. On my third try, I got the wait timer. Waited about 10 mins to checkout and got through easily. Good luck to those trying for these.

did the same thing as well.. don't know how that works since people add them to their carts, guess people don't check out.

grabbed my size 10.5... this will go well w/ my 8bit KD shirt haha

25 LONG MINUTES TO GO. CHILLIN WATCHING CHRISTMAS STORY.

DAMB KD VS ARE LIKE MY RED RIDER BB GUN

EDIT: MY DAMB TIMER JUST JUMPED TO 30 MIN WTF

Last edited:
i have finally put a pair in my cart after several times trying
grin.gif
 now iam feeling thesewill be gone by the time the timer allows me to checkout
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom