OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I want to know where people live, that a KD V Hulk breaks necks. LOL
Lol....for real...them things is pretty basic, but i guess if they see someone looking they consider it breaking a neck...i call it just looking at em, breaking a neck is when you get that "oh s#it you see them shoes reaction"

I could be wrong . But I believe al Jefferson is rocking some nikeid kd v .. in tonights game .vs. knicks

Last edited:
The original Easter that tdurant posted looks a lot better just because of the gradient tongue. It's weird how they changed these and the Kobe 8 from the original surface pics of each shoe. Might pass on Easter to get N7 tho. Love how those came out
Tongue is gradient tho...

no offense but this 'break necks' thing is sounding a bit "weird"...

unless you are breakin females necks ...

who is braggin cause some dude is checkin you out??

tell me about the chicks you bagged cause of the kicks!!

Last edited:
Updated the first page a bit, let me know if you I missed anything or you have anything else I should add.

in the pics you really cant see the gradient on the tongue,. but i watched dj delz video and from the video the tongue is gradient.. starts at bottom of tongue and lightens up , So Sdubl, is right ..regardless imo that shoe is hot ,, love the bright orange and teal combo!

Seeing a lot of people on Instagram with the pearls they look so good I need them and the Breds this weekend bad for my birthday. Hope nike has a huge restock like they had a few weeks and have the asg kds and the whole bhm pack and other stuff as well.

Last edited:
I saw the Kevin Durant KicksOnFire video. He talked about the KD Low Elites and how he enjoys the lower cut feeling of his shoes more than the Higher shoes. He mentioned that the KD Low Elite, KD 6, and KD 7 are all going to be low-cut sneakers. So no more highs for a few years! KD has great taste in designs so they will all probably look better as a low.

If it's real, that's a very big good news
happy.gif

I also heard from my market that the KD6 will be there sooner in the year compare to KD5, something like early in September ..

Back
Top Bottom