OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

just pulled the trigger on a pair of AP's for 205 shipped. Was debating using that money for the KD easter's or two pairs (ice blues & gamma rays) on NDC with a 10% off coupon. Not sold on the easter's yet and hopefully the ice blues and gammas sit a week or two longer then i'll cop using the same coupon. 

I had preordered the AP's from a guy on ebay, but he refunded my money the day after the release, said he couldn't get enough pairs. The messed up part is a had a pair of Aunt Pearls on eastbay in my cart and a pair of bred 11's from finish line in my cart but had to let them both go cuz i didn't have the funds. So while this guy held my money, I missed out on two nice shoes for retail. Whatever though, I'm happy to have gotten the Aunt Pearls. They were a can't miss IMO from the first pictures I saw. 

just pulled the trigger on a pair of AP's for 205 shipped. Was debating using that money for the KD easter's or two pairs (ice blues & gamma rays) on NDC with a 10% off coupon. Not sold on the easter's yet and hopefully the ice blues and gammas sit a week or two longer then i'll cop using the same coupon. 

I had preordered the AP's from a guy on ebay, but he refunded my money the day after the release, said he couldn't get enough pairs. The messed up part is a had a pair of Aunt Pearls on eastbay in my cart and a pair of bred 11's from finish line in my cart but had to let them both go cuz i didn't have the funds. So while this guy held my money, I missed out on two nice shoes for retail. Whatever though, I'm happy to have gotten the Aunt Pearls. They were a can't miss IMO from the first pictures I saw. 

Sucks bro but glad you copped. He should've gave you extra or something.

[h3] [/h3]

[h3]KD V Elite+[/h3]
White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style# 585385-100

$200

[h3]KD V Elite[/h3]
Hyper Blue/Volt-Blackened Blue
Style# 585386-400

$180

Hey guys any Vegas dudes out there? I'm holidaying here from Australia what stores do the releases for tomorrow?

Pretty sure every FTL will have them, and I think most Champs will have them, too.

No raffle either.

The only thing being raffled off out here are the White Foams, I think.

The ASG V's were sitting in Champs for a few days, so I really don't think you'll have a problem copping these out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just seen the elites in person and honestly... ehhhhhhh they not all that great... maybe it was the color... but they look real basic... I can't see anybody here dropping that retail price for a pair

these don't look half bad, from IG

So I tried to help out my gf's brother for the Easter Kobe and foams via RSVP .. The new RSVP system is worse . Closed in 10 seconds . Luckily the Easters kd v are fcfs up here . No way your going to win RSVP legit anymore .

seems like after N7 ill be done with KD line unless those elites drop around 40% off retail price
I think I will be to . Unless they drop those 2 gradient kicks and the blue kicks w the graphic print on em . Than ill most likely wait on elites to drop in price .

Back
Top Bottom