OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Digging the maroon/team red pair. Use burnt orange and it'll make a better Texas than the boring silver that they gave us.

Good. I feel better about passing. Some pics almost looked navy, made me want em.

Thanks.

Also I know the KD V is a Nike shoe and this is an Adidas shirt but they would match the Superhero Elites (yellow is barely off)  and also support charity for the Boston tragedy. All proceeds for the shirt go to One Fund Boston

They have a shirt for the superhero pack . But that shirt would be nice to grab just to rock in general .especially if all proceeds goto charity. Nice find bdrake.

Am I the only one grabbing Elites this weekend?

nerd.gif
I'm sure there are more who will cop em . My nikestore marked down all kd v shoes and apparel and shipped them to the outlets :/marked shoes to $90 .
I'm trying to help a friend judge whether or not he's going to have to be up early to get these (specifically the KD's).  Besides the Aunt Pearls, have there been a lot of KDs that sold out with all the hype?

I'm trying to help a friend judge whether or not he's going to have to be up early to get these (specifically the KD's).  Besides the Aunt Pearls, have there been a lot of KDs that sold out with all the hype?

Just AP's and All Star's I believe.

I doubt there will be any issue getting them saturday morning.

Just AP's and All Star's I believe.

I doubt there will be any issue getting them saturday morning.
Appreciate the response.  They're a clean, good looking shoe - so I thought he might have a little trouble.  I tried to help him with the Pearls, but underestimated the thirst.

Appreciate the response.  They're a clean, good looking shoe - so I thought he might have a little trouble.  I tried to help him with the Pearls, but underestimated the thirst.
Ya pearls are always underestimated because of the thought behind them.

Also I agree that the KD Elites will probably sit with everything else dropping and they are general elites.

Back
Top Bottom