OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Am I the only one grabbing Elites this weekend?

nerd.gif
I'm thinking about it since I've got some VIP coupons to burn, but even at $160 I don't know...

Game time decision, lol.

Looks like kd superhero elites might get a special box like the kobes . Most likely will sit at my hoh . Maybe cop one with a discount later . Not too much hype up here in MN for kd v like last year .

^i haven't seen the kobe box.

I saw the black elite box with the KD logo...hopefully that superhero pack sits.

Have we seen the home colorway that drops next month?

Thats what I think as well . Those boxes might be the displays for the shoe and the ones they give to customers might be the black kd elite box .

Sneakernews called them PE's but they'll be releasing on May 18.  Nike has them on their release calendar.

KD V Elite - Playoffs Home

White/Tour Yellow-Photo Blue

$180

i wish they just would of made them lowcuts without this elite garbage. Those samples looked nice in a pure kd v low. 

I'm sure there are more who will cop em . My nikestore marked down all kd v shoes and apparel and shipped them to the outlets :/marked shoes to $90 .
How much were the hoodies I'm looking for the orange one the one the granny had with the Bhms :lol:

Last edited:
^^^.he didn't tell me . Just told me about the shoes . But I just left champs and they had that orange hoodie for $50 . Ndc.has them for like $60 still . I was goin to cop the hoodie but my nephew bday tomorrow . Had to cop him some dunks .

^^^.he didn't tell me . Just told me about the shoes . But I just left champs and they had that orange hoodie for $50 . Ndc.has them for like $60 still . I was goin to cop the hoodie but my nephew bday tomorrow . Had to cop him some dunks .

Thanks someone's about to buy me the Kobe supernatural hoodie for $50 as well really want that orange kd too even though its hot as hell but my classes are freezing. Going to try my champs.

Thanks someone's about to buy me the Kobe supernatural hoodie for $50 as well really want that orange kd too even though its hot as hell but my classes are freezing. Going to try my champs.
Which KD hoodie are you guys talking about?

Knicks ...Remember that pic that someone posted about the grandma rocking the Bhm kd v with the matching hoodie a couple months ago .. the Bright orange kd hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom