OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So i went to the naval exchange in norfolk, va today and sure enough they had a couple pairs left of the kdv elite, what was surprising is they were $130, so i did the math and with military discount plus tax at FTL they would be $150, i really didnt know the price difference was so big on shoes i almost brought them decided to think about it for a day

Hey guys, I posted these questions on Kickoncourt, but I also wanted to ask you guys here too before returning the shoes. I bought a pair of KD Vs from Eastbay (my first purchase from there, I'm also in Australia so the postage would cost a bit to send them back) and the forefoot feels different in both shoes.

The right shoe feels like there is something underneath the ball of my foot (I assume this is the Zoom unit and how it is supposed to feel?) and in the left shoe's forefoot I can barely feel anything. Does that mean the Zoom unit is faulty in the left shoe? The forefoot feel is really different between both shoes. What do you guys think?
Any chance someone can help me out with an opinion here please?

Wear em some more, maybe need to break them in a little bit...

You might be screwed as far as sending back, as you said it will be quite costly to do so.

I love this shoe but they hurt the top of my feet. So I decided to cut some of the stitches from the tongue and now they feel a lot better. just my 2 cents if anyone else is having the same issue with these shoes.

How far down did you cut the stitching? If it dramatically improves the feel I might have to do this myself...

To those who said they are done with the elites and waiting for the VIs: you got a low top but damn those things are hideous. Imma try t cop the superhero KD elites at a discount, no rewards certificate to use this time round lol.

To those who said they are done with the elites and waiting for the VIs: you got a low top but damn those things are hideous. Imma try t cop the superhero KD elites at a discount, no rewards certificate to use this time round lol.

with that, im probably done with KD line until 7s unless these 6s feel amazing.

i do want a pair of elites but at discount though

Saw the blue elites in person and they're beautiful. Will try to pick up with a discount.

Any chance someone can help me out with an opinion here please?
Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking that the Zoom unit is faulty in the left shoe. I just wanted some more opinions from people before sending them back.

Anyone else had a similar experience with the forefoot Zoom in the KD Vs? Can people at least tell me if the forefoot Zoom feels consistent on both their left and right shoe?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking that the Zoom unit is faulty in the left shoe. I just wanted some more opinions from people before sending them back.

Anyone else had a similar experience with the forefoot Zoom in the KD Vs? Can people at least tell me if the forefoot Zoom feels consistent on both their left and right shoe?
yes my dmvs feel different between the left and right. But to be honest, i hoop in mine and it makes no difference. no one really NEEDS zoom. its more of mental thing

Last edited:
Isn't this the same kid who had the n7s before everybody and was doing the teaser bs with those? Things people do for followers and likes. Just show the shoe.
lol

I look like become famous

thank for following

here is the pics that u want

also the kd vi is coming next week

will show up more right here

enjoy the pics

Since it seems like we're at the end of the KD V (the highs at least), figure I'd post a picture of my collection.  Since that all-red pair never landed, I may add a pair of IDs.  Definitely wanting to get the Elites down the road if/when they drop price.  Team Bank pairs would be a nice touch as well.

Since it seems like we're at the end of the KD V (the highs at least), figure I'd post a picture of my collection.  Since that all-red pair never landed, I may add a pair of IDs.  Definitely wanting to get the Elites down the road if/when they drop price.  Team Bank pairs would be a nice touch as well.
Amazing Collection man.

Almost everything is here ! (just miss the okc cw right ? )

Congrats !

^Isn't the OKC colorway in the front row all the way to the left? It's just chillin' in the shadows :lol:

Awesome collection btw

Back
Top Bottom