OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just a heads up, seeing as a lot of folks are trying to stock up on KD Vs before the KD 6 meltdown, City Gear has the Birches on sale for 90 bucks. Pretty decent size run too.

there will never be a south beach cw dude

hes from DC, went to school in Texas, played for Seattle, and now plays for OKC

not to mention that sample is not releasing
Though it's not a South beach cw,

they are confirmed to be releasing by the shoe's designer in an interview.

Though it's not a South beach cw,

they are confirmed to be releasing by the shoe's designer in an interview.
I thought in the interview with Leo Chang that it was mentioned the mint/pink colorway was for friends and family.

EDIT:

Then with the KD, we’re doing the bright orange colorway. We’re doing the white ones that he wore the other day. Then the white/gold and the one that’s almost a mint color with the pink and silver hits. That was one where I like to sit down with KD and his friends around him, and when the time is right, color up some shoes that only they get. Do some one-offs and have some fun. Because they were so excited about it like – yeah, these are the colors! And I’m like, alright and just bust out my laptop and get started.
source: http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/19/s...l-elite-series-2-0-with-designer-leo-chang/7/

Last edited:
Any St. Louis heads in here? Gonna be in town and away from my spot on an upcoming release day just curious if anyone knows any low key spots or spots that don't get as much traffic than others, gotta plan ahead and decided if its even worth it or to just take my chances online

^^^
nthat.gif
, did anyone see these , what the kd v by MACHE Customs.. my goodness i would cop these in a heartbeat if they dropped. nike needs to hire this man ! http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/09/nike-what-the-kd-v-by-mache-customs/#more-415879, check them out , would you cop? if they were ever released..

UGLY gradient up there.... I don't know how you can like those, looks like Ronald McDonalds clown shoes. :x

I hope the 50-40-90 shoe is a V, not an Elite cw.

I'm disappointed with the supposed tech on the shoe. The flywire doesn't fit well. The forefoot doesn't respond well. The cushioning is nice though.

and now it begins..... south beach this....pink and teal that...... I wish orange and purple would become the new "it" color combo so we could be done with the SB crap

and now it begins..... south beach this....pink and teal that...... I wish orange and purple would become the new "it" color combo so we could be done with the SB crap

Correction, MINT.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so tired of that.

Just give me the colorways that he wears and I'm good. The home pair on the 18th is a must for me. I'm anxious to see the orange pair next month. The EYBL pair is bananas though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom