OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I see BP is at it again. Great job on these man.....get a job at Nike already
laugh.gif

I think we are on the same page "never wear the". How is Jordan brand going to let Jordan predesscor have a shoe that pushes the envelope more theyear that the XX3 releases. Jordans are falling off. ZKIII>XX3>ZLV. I want to see all the colors that Nike is bringing out. They need to have comercialsfor this shoe. It is a shame that the continent that Kobe plays in, gets less Kobe gear and commercials than a continent that is 6000 miles away. We don'teven get Asian's sloppy second. Come on Nike get it done.

^sick avy kobe kid,dude threw 5 punches and they all missed
laugh.gif
dopeness asalways BP!im in love with the oly's&concords,your PS's shows that with the right colorblocking this shoe can actually look.... purty.

this is the weird part

footlocker has them set for december 26th

nike official launch list has them march 8th,2008

I will get pics myself if this is true...by this week

I'm definitely loving BP's colorways.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
makes the kobe 3 a whole lot better. wonder why nike wont release hot colorways like these.

Originally Posted by reggie2k8

I think we are on the same page "never wear the". How is Jordan brand going to let Jordan predesscor have a shoe that pushes the envelope more the year that the XX3 releases. Jordans are falling off. ZKIII>XX3>ZLV. I want to see all the colors that Nike is bringing out. They need to have comercials for this shoe. It is a shame that the continent that Kobe plays in, gets less Kobe gear and commercials than a continent that is 6000 miles away. We don't even get Asian's sloppy second. Come on Nike get it done.

Push the envelope, blah blah blah. You could call this shoe pushing the envelope if you want to, but if you are attempting to compare this to the JordanXXIII, or even Brons shoe, you need to get out and sell the stuff you smokin'.

Some of you talk this "Jordan is falling off", crap as if it's true. Screaming it so loud, you think that someone on the street actually caresabout what you say here on Niketalk! Well, this shoe is ugly, and I dont care how you attempt to spin the performance angle. ALL shoes perform, and then damnnear all look better than this piece of comedy!

If Reebok is smart, they'd have the shoe stores put their new release right next to this one.

Instant cred.

BP the owner wrote:
here's the first one Ska...

clean and simple
As ugly as this shoe is, (and I still think it's uglier than than the dirtiest sin
laugh.gif
), I'd rock the heck out of this colorway.
smokin.gif
Well done.

'Nother request:
- same USA shoe
- blue waffle
- blue tongue + lining
- white laces
- red Swoosh
- gold 'triangle' (that triangle piece at the heel area)
- gold Swoosh on the sole (that tiny little Swoosh on the sole of the shoe)

Again, thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

JACK JACKSON SPEAKS AS IF HE HAS BEEN THROUGH ROUGH TIMES WITH NIKE.
WHY MUST YOU POST!!!
mad.gif
IF NO ONE IS HEEDING YOUR POSTS AND NO ONE CARESFOR YOURS, WHY POST...?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

JACK JACKSON SPEAKS AS IF HE HAS BEEN THROUGH ROUGH TIMES WITH NIKE.
WHY MUST YOU POST!!!
mad.gif
IF NO ONE IS HEEDING YOUR POSTS AND NO ONE CARES FOR YOURS, WHY POST...?
roll.gif
Why not ignore, afraid you are gonna miss something? All shoes perform, not just this wilderbeast of a shoe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^^

ANYWAYS.....
grin.gif

BP CAN YOU DO THIS COLOR SCHEME? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
42e1518b84146f8dbf7968ad5f61365c8460a8a.pjpg
I MARKED THE SHOE WITH ITSCOLOR. HOPE ITS EASIER THIS WAY? THANKS IN ADVANCE ONCE AGAIN

HONESTLY I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT PEOPLE ON IGNORE... EVEN IF SO, I THINK ITS KIND OF CHILDISH, SORT OF LIKE YOUR COMMENTS... AND LIKE THE ONE THAT I JUST MADERIGHT NOW...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

HONESTLY I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT PEOPLE ON IGNORE... EVEN IF SO, I THINK ITS KIND OF CHILDISH, SORT OF LIKE YOUR COMMENTS... AND LIKE THE ONE THAT I JUST MADE RIGHT NOW...
laugh.gif
Here, I'll help you then. See that interact button beneath my avy? Click on it. I think that you can figure it out from there.

Do me that fav, cool? Thanks! Because I've just gotten started on the Kobe "aunt esthers".

I got an idea since this guy wants to troll all the time see that interact button right under his avy..everyone all at once click report post and click onpersonal abuse and how he cant seem to simply stay out of the kobe or nike threads and just trolls without adding anything of value.And how

-"Do me that fav, cool? Thanks! Because I've just gotten started on the Kobe "aunt esthers". is a threat of him not stopping anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom