OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

are these releasing this month or not?

and im not talkin about a HoH release, lord knows i dont know where one is, chances are that its in NYC, and $$$.

Nice job on the PEs BP. The 3s jackets look better imo compared to the last ones. Probly cus i like pullovers better.

eek.gif

Great work on the Flints my man

Those cut offs are so hot! They are similar to the ones that Nadal and Blake wear for tennis. I will be getting those to hoop in for sure. Also these shoes arereally growing on me but I have one question. On the Lakers colorway that is dropping on the 22nd is that rubber cage grey? Why wouldn't it be whitebecause if it was they would be instant classics. There is not grey in that shoe other than the cage? Somone explain please. Also is there a house of hoops inL.A.?

I talked to an eastbay rep and she said that eastbay would be releasing the men's ZK3 on 12/26. They had the ZK3's on their new shoe release calenderfor the month of december. If this is true that's funny that easbay is releasing them now and nike is on 3/8. Nike needs to get it together.

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah??
nice. Ima have to ask for a eastbay gift card... LOL

Better get them while they are still 20% off. I got a 250 giftcard for 200. Going to use it on the lasers. 20% off those also...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

yeah??

Better get them while they are still 20% off. I got a 250 giftcard for 200. Going to use it on the lasers. 20% off those also...
pimp.gif

good idea, need those lasers too

Originally Posted by tupac003

yeah??

pimp.gif
Good idea. Lasers can be copped. Also, will eastbay be getting countdown packs?

Get your lasers now. I check to see how many pairs of purple lasers there were on eastbay in sz 12, and now the 12's are gone. Good thing something told meto go on and cop mine. Yay! for 20% off giftcards and 8% back on fatwallet.

Which colorway of the ZK3 is Eastbay releasing on the 26th?

And also someone please PM me if you are interested in getting the Asia Exclusive Kobe 3's for me...I live in Texas and would be willing to pay a lot ofmoney for someone to get them and mail them to me.

Eastbay is releasing the Black/White/Soft Grey/Varsity Maize colorway on 12/26. Can you all say giftcard time!!!

Back
Top Bottom