OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

i dont like the different colored stripe on the midsole...

Can one of our master PS guys hit me with an:
All Black upper/midsole stripe
Black laces
Purple Toe
white midsole
purple outsole

or

the grey/yellow/purple/white one except
all the white( except the toe and midsole stripe)and grey parts black
back swoosh purple
black laces

81qrj9x.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So the "China" are the Laker home colorway... and exclusive to China only?

Then why would they have clothing (as seen on Eastbay for a few seconds) in the white/purple/gold colors?

The toe box looks so wide, he could go scuba diving in those. Probably gonna too wide for me, just by the look of the pics.

The all black ones are starting to grow on me. But, I hate wearing all black shoes and I doubt any other colorway is going to grow on me cause they'reugly.

Those shoes are crazy! I can't wait until they release! So are these shoes only releasing in the HOH on the 26th or is it going to be in all Footlockers.

$200 Bucks now at HOH....SMH my head at whoever made this price jump, Retail is $130 wait till Nike hears about this!

V for Footlocker you did me wrong

This sneakers are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
looks wise, but I'll wait for the reviews from you guinea pigs who will purchase them to give your review.

200$. Is that retail or is that hoh price. I'm pretty sure nike is aware of that, right? Don't they need permision to release a shoe early? Price hadto be discussed about... I assume.

Put it like this 130+tax(ny tax ?) +35 s&h from china = around the 170 mark and lets just say 30 bucks profit... Its reasonable. Almost the same price that1 would be paying for an asia release

Which verison of the black zk3's are releasing, the all black or the ones w/ the grey strip that say mamba on the side? Anyone know cuz on eastbay theyhave the ones with the grey strip up in boys.

Originally Posted by never wear them

200$. Is that retail or is that hoh price. I'm pretty sure nike is aware of that, right? Don't they need permision to release a shoe early? Price had to be discussed about... I assume.

Put it like this 130+tax(ny tax ?) +35 s&h from china = around the 170 mark and lets just say 30 bucks profit... Its reasonable. Almost the same price that 1 would be paying for an asia release
What are you talking about $35 Shipping from Asia...all nike shoes come from there, the dont send them one by one..
eyes.gif
Footlocker decided to up the price...
mad.gif

^ he is comparing the price of getting them in NY from HOH compared to having them purchased from asia and sent here.

Back
Top Bottom