OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

^yessir,SL's are out.actually,i'd say asia mostly gets early releases.when i was there kobe's shoes and colorways dropped alittle earlier thananywhere else.look at the past supposed "asia exclusives".laser 2k4's,map 2k5's...save for the special packaging, didnt we get those here inthe states?same goes for azk 2 lites.the QS's is somethin' else though.

Originally Posted by dotaganza

They look nice on ur feet. Kobes>Jordans
Let's not get ahead of ourselves
laugh.gif
but
2k4s > XIXs
2k5s > XXs
ZK1 > XXIs
ZK2 > XXIIs
ZK3 > XXIII (eh, this one is debateable but I'm not a fan of the XXIIIs)

^Well, in terms of being overpriced and ugly, Jordans are certainly ahead. But from 2k4-azk3, I'd take them over the J line's best 5.

(that's right, I'm a J hater)+

EDIT - Fans of Kobe the player should like this quote:

"Kobe Bryant has been the best player in our league the last five years and he hasn't received the MVP. I don't know why. He's playingprobably the best basketball, all-around. This is his year. He's had that type of year and his team has had that type of success."
-LeBron James

so he decided to go back with the zk3s tonight. these need to be released as the laker colorway!! these are hot!!

82e4eaa2406021682a4df41cbd1b5112-getty-76076213ab017_kings_lakers.jpg

6c3901e5ad0d2c29ba4958b21a279486-getty-76076213ab013_kings_lakers.jpg

capt.367f545b6cb64e2789a931522a6a4b7b.kings_lakers_basketball_las109.jpg

fd3e191e3613da11609e2a949f903e4d-getty-76076213ng011_kings_lakers.jpg

d71e542c240af7c7d14da8907a6e8ff0-getty-76076213ng012_kings_lakers.jpg

b395a4d6efb31cc4cc59c27f9ea5222d-getty-76076213lb005_sacramento_ki.jpg

capt.2ee20a8d5791427898b5cb10e3d148d0.kings_lakers_basketball_las102.jpg

4dd627195b3be9679559a25634e22f87-getty-76076213ab006_kings_lakers.jpg

I doubt it...The Hyperflights can't be THAT much better than the III. Maybe it was because the shoes the other day did violate "league rules" andhe just wanted to wear white kicks and Nike didn't have the hyperdunks ready. They wouldn't give Kobe the chance to wear Hyperdunks at ALL if theydidn't want him to wear them. Who knows though, it's all good!

i'm pretty sure kobe was only slated to wear 2 colorways of the hyperdunks on 2 occassions(1 for a home game and 1 for an away game) and that's donewith...
some of u guys are looking way too into this...

expect to see the III's on his road to the championships.

You know what is crazy is the ZK4's will probably be a combo of the 3's and the Hyperdunks technology-wise as well as look wise. I can't wait 2 seewhat they do with the 4's. I think the Hyperdunks gives us a small glimpse of what the 4's will look like and how they will perform.

Man..

We really really need a laker colorway. Its a crime that we don't have one. I understand that past laker colorways didn't sell well, so just releasethem in limited numbers, Release them on kn24.com or hell just release them in la. But no matter what there should be a laker colorway.

The Hyperdunks can't be THAT much better than the III.
I think they are.

And Kobe was only slated to wear these twice in the regular season, so he didn't go back to the III out of preference, but rather per the marketing plan.

Have I missed where you did a in depth review of the hyperdunk when you wore them? If it's in another post and I missed out let me know cause i'manxious to get as much info as possible on the performance of the hyperdunk. HOYLE certified reviews are always fresh.
laugh.gif

I actually told one of my peeps how to lace his 2k5's the other day and referred to it as the hoyle method.
laugh.gif

^ The new SC.com will be up in a day or so...and there's an extensive Olympic feature I did that has some thoughts/feelings about the Hyperdunk andbackground on it.

There's tidbits about EVERY Olympic shoe and some exclusive interviews as well.

^ Objection, speculative. We have no way of knowing how the shoes actually feel. Call for last remarks to be stricken.

I mean, logically, with a shoe as light and comfy as the 3, there's really no way the Hyper can be substantially lighter and comfier. I mean, what'sthe difference in weight, like less than a 12th of one pound? Does such a small divination make any difference to you? I mean, I can't feel the differencebetween 7 and 9 pound weights, let alone a few grams on my foot. The Kobe 3 is butter, comfy and light and basically a performance sock. You reallycouldn't ask for a better basketball shoe. Just because Nike is throwing their marketing department behind it doesn't mean we should assume Kobeprefers them over his sig shoes.

And for whomever threw Bron in the dicussion - you're off. Bron famously abandon his 4s 7/8th of the way through the regular season and wouldn't putthem on throughout the playoffs. Hell, he treated them like ANKLE WEIGHTS, wearing them in practice (like a batting donut in baseball) to feel lighter ingames. There's really not a parallel at all. The Hypers are now being positioned as Nike's premiere shoe worn by its best player on the Olympic stage,so they want Kobe associated with them. The Soldiers weren't even marketed, Bron just liked them better.

Anyway, I'm sure the lunar foam will be nice, but for those of us with longer memories, we know that every few years the Nike braintrust comes up with thebest technology ever - from Shox to 360 air to Tuned Air to whatever else - and it gets huge hype. In reality, the difference will probably be negligible.I'm not gonna fall over myself getting behind a shoe I've never even seen in person yet.

pimp.gif
Sweet can't wait. Thanks for the heads up.

And about preference over the Hyperdunk/ZK3, it's all personal preference really. I'm just all about the shoes.

blackcat23mj:
b395a4d6efb31cc4cc59c27f9ea5222d-getty-76076213lb005_sacramento_ki.jpg

Yes, PLEASE!!

Of course, we won't be getting these.
eyes.gif
I'd rock the LIFE out ofthose (with white laces, though).

I want to go back to the 90s, where the shoes on a player's feet were the shoes I could go pick up myself. Sure, the ones on his feet may have some SMALLdetail that made them PEs (like his initials or nickname somewhere on the shoe), but the colorway was something I could go get myself.

Not anymore, man. And I hate it.
mad.gif
The best colorways are the ones we willnever have a chance at wearing ourselves. "You know those hot Zoom Kobe IIIs he wore against Sacramento! Well now they can be YOURS!! Well, not that exactcolorway, but it's kind of close. Instead of a white upper, you can have GRAAAY!!! And instead of purple laces, how about YELLOW?! NEAT, HUH?!"

No. It's not neat. What's neat is seeing Penny wear blue Foamposites with a black lace area and clear sole, and then going to the store and being ableto pick up blue Foamposites with a black lace area and clear sole.

I was on the kb24.com website and saw that I can become a member for 45 dollars which includes a T-Shirt. If I do join then I'll be able to order someexclusive shoes from there right? Has anybody joined yet?

Back
Top Bottom