OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Nikon D60 and some of my pics don't look as good as the iphone4 pics.
30t6p3b.gif

Lol cbf.

But no didn't. I think the hdr feature takes away from the resolution it already gives.
My camera is in the bag btw. You can see the neck EOS strap.

I seriously wanted to run outta the store with em on and leave my Jordans behind.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I cant see myself buying one pair of these.
Ok
just buy Lebron VIII 
laugh.gif

Ohhhh I have. Im a big Kobe line supporter dont get me wrong. But they should have just done these in a few limited pairs with the scales, NOT every one. Im not in here to be a downer but this VI could hurt the Kobe line a lot. The V kill these, imo.
I don't think the VIs will be a downer for the Kobe Line, these shoes look so nice.  Put them on your feet, play in them, and then make a decision.  I am not worried at all about the Kobe line...

a lot of hype goin on right now.. yes the shoes are nice and are mad comfortable but don't say how great they are after just trying them on.  You're only feeding the resellers...

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

what a liar, he took his super camera there.
Originally Posted by imthefranchise

what phone is that, those are some nice pics from a phone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

30t6p3b.gif
at NWT's phone pics being better than the average camera's.

What is it with you and cameras? They seem to do exceptional work when you're around

Comedy! lmao
Originally Posted by thapointguy

I have a Nikon D60 and some of my pics don't look as good as the iphone4 pics.
30t6p3b.gif
This had me dying too. I love the appreciation NWT gets for his pictures.

Great pictures of the Kobes.

I hope they are comfortable because I intend to rock those Grinches right out of the store.

Originally Posted by abstractability

a lot of hype goin on right now.. yes the shoes are nice and are mad comfortable but don't say how great they are after just trying them on.  You're only feeding the resellers...

They are so heavy and feel stiff. Worst pair of shoes I've ever laced up.

Originally Posted by GZA73

abstractability said:

They are so heavy and feel stiff. Worst pair of shoes I've ever laced up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....out of all of the kobe lines none of the Del Sol's have really gon over retail

Originally Posted by abstractability

Hype is inevitable. If they feel good right off the bat... There is no indication that they'll get worse in time... Unless it was lunar.

Yahoo will hype these even more once the X-Mas game comes around. But agree! No one likes hype. But i do Hope all 6s sit forever so I can cop for cheap

anyone know why hardly any mom n pop stores carry Kobe shoes, I want to get these christmas joints before the drop date

its because nike makes them carry all kinds of other nike merchandise just to get them....too rich for some stores budgets...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dude.. I was looking at the Lebrons alright.... Smh...
laugh.gif
Haha, I'm just messing man.  I have some Lebrons too, but I'm actually in the process of passing them off to Mugen so I could make room for the Chaos VI's.  
NEVER ALWAYS!!!
Fixed 
laugh.gif

Thank you Nike for giving me a shoe to look foward to that isnt a retro/re-retro/ re-re-re retro. I have a feeling the del sol vi are gonna be around the same lines as the del sol iv. If you sleep at first good luck finding em later.

Once kobe wears the del sol vi its a wrap.
might have to double up on these

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by dmxgod

and there very light..but not as comfortable as the V's..I

I did not think to correctly use my grammar that I use on an everyday basis when I am teaching my students.

If I failed to live up to your THE STUDENTS, PARENTS OF THE STUDENTS & EDUCATION BOARDS standards, please forgive me.

I would not want to offend  get caught by certain  1 GRAMMAR POLICE Niketalk members who get(S) their (<---you got it right this time, \o/) boxers in a bunch called out a "TEACHER" over improper grammar.
Do I really need to elaborate anymore about how clearly this was a "YOU FAIL" moment?

On to the VI's....
since Mugen is the only one that I know of who has actually worn the VI's to play ball in (the shoes intended purpose)...
I'm curious how he feels now about the shoes?....

I thought the V's were pretty damn close to perfect and couldn't imagine how they could improve the performance of the shoe without compromising the quality or life of the shoe....

Looking forward to playing in a pair soon......

Life's short ....find humor in yourself and others....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

How are these size wise compare to the 5's. Im a 9 in the 5 btw. Thanks

Would like to know that too. You guys say that they are tighter but true to size length wise just like the V's right?

Originally Posted by never wear them

went to go check em out... manager didnt let me take pics of em with my cam... =(

but took some phone pics.

5240299690_3b78f0311a.jpg

5239715535_8455b0863a.jpg

but tried them on... and 6's > 5's comfort wise.

QFT to fullest! I had to change my drawls & smoke a cigarette after putting them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom