OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
good info, jmizzo. and sick pic, gza lol.

mannnnn that means i gotta get both the del sols and grinch's at the same time? geeeeez.

Originally Posted by GZA73

sorry, it was TV.
One time you got mad that I posted a release date for a shoe because you didn't want everyone knowing. I guess because you got a pair you aren't mad this time
laugh.gif

KB24strikesagain - sorry if I came off mad. I didn't intend to. Everyone on here who knows me knows I'm not like that.

Originally Posted by GZA73

KB24strikesagain - sorry if I came off mad. I didn't intend to. Everyone on here who knows me knows I'm not like that.
No problem
smile.gif
  It was a long time ago.  I hope I don't have to pay ebay prices.

see you guys in HOH LA on 26th. I'll be wearing either dk's or chaos.
Man Chaos VI suddenly grew on me. $%#? i didn't like it but it is just starting to look real good.
Still chaos V > chaos VI.

Originally Posted by yungone350

^ chaos look great, nothing to chaotic about them tho
That's probably why I'm not so hot on this year's Chaos. I think they could've used a bit of green or something else to make the shoe pop more, too much gray IMO. It's almost kinda like they divided up the color scheme from last year's Chaos into 2 shoes: the Grinches with the lime green and the Chaos VI with the purple/gray/white.

This is my 1st Kobe shoe besides the 2k4s that I actually like

The Vs are nice to ball in but I just don't like the look for some reason

But I love the concept of the VIs with Kobe being the Black Mamba and the snake scales on the shoes is just classic Nike to me

So I'm gonna cop every colorway I can GR n limited and might iD 2 pair

But how do these run? I'm a 9.5 are they like the Vs?

Looks like another night of camping out. I have to get my hands on these and the Lebron 8 Christmas joints-upon release!!

ARE THE GRINCH'S GONNA BE A GENERAL RELEASE? I gotta get a pair of these, I just have no idea if they are gonna be limited or not. THANKS for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom