OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was said in the video it would be limited and so far all accounts getting the xmas brons are getting xmas kobes. the bron's are a limited quickstrike as well.

I can't picture nike's 2 face athletes xmas shoes being different available.

bj91tk.jpg

February will be a good month if these look good to me in person.

I noticed there were a bunch of Grinch listings on ebay the past couple of weeks and now there's only one. I wonder how people can sell pairs of shoes that they don't even have in their possession.

Curious as to how these fit. I wear a 10.5 normally but had to get an 11 in the ZKV. Is it that the case with these also for those that have them already?

Got an email from Nike.com and you can ID (only id, you cannot purchase until the 24th!) the VI's online @ http://apps.facebook.com/kobevipreview/ (You need facebook) (am i allowed to use this link? if not ill take it down right away).

You can choose a color for clear soles option, but you have to click on asphalt for 'playing surface area'.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I noticed there were a bunch of Grinch listings on ebay the past couple of weeks and now there's only one. I wonder how people can sell pairs of shoes that they don't even have in their possession.
yes they are quick to suspend me for selling xbox ms points accounts and itunes codes
grin.gif

I ask my local footlocker manager about the kobe vi del sol release and he said it was the 23rd or 24th. I told him everywhere is listing the 26th he told me footlocker will never release a shoe on a Sunday and I told him I dont know about that nike is saying 26th. He told me he dont care his location will not release a shoe on a sunday and he will sell them on the 24th no matter what......................... I hope he lives up to his words

Anyone know the colors of the jerseys for the WEST All-star game next year?? being the All-Star game will be in L.A, I can only imagine what the VIs will look like...

adidas got the allstar jerseys this year............they are gonna stick to the red-west blue- east

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I ask my local footlocker manager about the kobe vi del sol release and he said it was the 23rd or 24th. I told him everywhere is listing the 26th he told me footlocker will never release a shoe on a Sunday and I told him I dont know about that nike is saying 26th. He told me he dont care his location will not release a shoe on a sunday and he will sell them on the 24th no matter what......................... I hope he lives up to his words

It may be TRUE, I myself work for FTL I spoke to my DM 2 days ago, its still in the air as far as release date change, he told me being the 26th is a very HIGH VOLUME shopping day even after xmas Nike may want to stick to that date, however with so many releases dropping this month Nike may want to push the date up to take advantage with other releases & have options for customers that last week of holiday shopping, at this point idk man it wouldn't make sense to drop them on a Sunday, but once I get a FINAL word will let you guys know.

There are a couple of spots here in LA that got the del sol's now for sale im going to wait and try to cop on a discount from FTL later on. I like them but not enough to pay retail tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

There are a couple of spots here in LA that got the del sol's now for sale im going to wait and try to cop on a discount from FTL later on. I like them but not enough to pay retail tho
grin.gif
dude, so far this is the best gr cw. this might be the "del sol 4 case" all over again.
hype is up even more than the 4s hype. these might fly...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

grin.gif

I feel u man i like this but not gonna drop $142 on them rather wait for ftl sale/coupon. If i dont end up getting them no biggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom