OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
played in my VIs today. first issue was traction. granted my floor is pure crap, my HD 2010s were traction beasts on it and i kept sliding in my VIs. later on it got better but still not up to par with my HD 2010s.

i also thought the shoe got really hot for my feet, granted i double socked it still shouldnt be THAT hot, but i did feel the shoes "molded" after i took them off.

overall if traction werent an issue, these would be my favorite kobes so far. i thought of them as the Vs with a better platform and more padding around the foot

Well Don't know if it's only LA, but just got word of a Non-Nike/HOH store who is getting them.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Sneaky

GZA: You mind putting red laces in the Grinches, just to see what they look like?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

played in my VIs today. first issue was traction. granted my floor is pure crap, my HD 2010s were traction beasts on it and i kept sliding in my VIs. later on it got better but still not up to par with my HD 2010s.

i also thought the shoe got really hot for my feet, granted i double socked it still shouldnt be THAT hot, but i did feel the shoes "molded" after i took them off.

overall if traction werent an issue, these would be my favorite kobes so far. i thought of them as the Vs with a better platform and more padding around the foot

Thanks for the review. I also dealt with the overheating issue but didn't think it was too extreme. Nice to know I'm not alone on the traction issue.

HD2010 traction is amazing. nike should've put the herringbone back in the 6's... i don't care how the soles look and i'm sure many many people don't care either. 

btw.. this is from the ID builder. the thicker traction pattern is for 'outdoor'. does this mean XDR?

wouldn't the thicker traction pattern give better traction on the court?

screenshot20101213at110.png
screenshot20101213at110.png

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

There are a couple of spots here in LA that got the del sol's now for sale im going to wait and try to cop on a discount from FTL later on. I like them but not enough to pay retail tho
grin.gif
dude, so far this is the best gr cw. this might be the "del sol 4 case" all over again.
hype is up even more than the 4s hype. these might fly...
nerd.gif

I doubt that. Mom and pop shops, ftl, hoh, and niketown is going to have these. The 4's was only ftl/hoh, and niketowns got them. If I don't get them no big deal.

Originally Posted by al3x89

HD2010 traction is amazing. nike should've put the herringbone back in the 6's... i don't care how the soles look and i'm sure many many people don't care either. 

exactly what came to my mind when i did some cuts in my kobes. and the design on these seems useless as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom