OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't be surprised if a picture of a Lower Merion colorway come out  in the next couple days since the Lakers are going to play the 76ers on friday.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

don't be surprised if a picture of a Lower Merion colorway come out  in the next couple days since the Lakers are going to play the 76ers on friday.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wish we could get a super limited ala the IV Venoms for the VIs.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

somewhat off topic.
kobe-bryant-john-wall-sneaker-battle-01.jpg

its the truth though, his knee problems and what not have to do with the crappy shoes hes wearing. im 100% sure

If those release.... Give me 2 pairs. This beats the inlines, chaos, breds for me.

nike-sb-dunk-skate-or-die-1.jpg

Skate or die! Who does not remember this game!?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
I was already sold on the Green Mambas/Grinch. The red laces just topped it off. I really need these in my life. I'll have the money so hopefully they'll be available online. I hate living in Atlanta when it comes to kicks, especially since the Nikestore only sales running shoes. There's a couple of bootleg HOHs locations but they never get the exclusives. Kobe Vs are still available here, so at least I want have a problem copping general releases.

I'm sorry but I had to quote myself. I just found that the Green Mamba/Grinch Kobe VI will be available in Atlanta. Footlocker at Greenbriar Mall will have them. The FTL rep stated that they would release on Dec. 26th, the day after Christmas. I know everybody and their grandmother will be getting the Cool Grey XIs. And based on how the Kobe V sat on shelves here, this should be a easy cop for me, hopefully.
happy.gif

I wonder what the inspiration behind that colorway is. I was thinking that glass blue colorway, if that's it, was gonna be this year's Dark Knights, but with that color scheme, I guess not.

eek.gif
I was already sold on the Green Mambas/Grinch. The red laces just topped it off. I really need these in my life. I'll have the money so hopefully they'll be available online. I hate living in Atlanta when it comes to kicks, especially since the Nikestore only sales running shoes. There's a couple of bootleg HOHs locations but they never get the exclusives. Kobe Vs are still available here, so at least I want have a problem copping general releases.

I'm sorry but I had to quote myself. I just found that the Green Mamba/Grinch Kobe VI will be available in Atlanta. Footlocker at Greenbriar Mall will have them. The FTL rep stated that they would release on Dec. 26th, the day after Christmas. I know everybody and their grandmother will be getting the Cool Grey XIs. And based on how the Kobe V sat on shelves here, this should be a easy cop for me, hopefully.
happy.gif
Gives me hope that a FTL near me in Florida will have them 
nerd.gif

What makes them hypebeast shoes tho?

I never understood the qualifications of being considered and labeling an item, "hypebeast".

Hypebeast is Teal and Pink colored shoes.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DHD28

Which pair do you plan on picking up, NWT?

The del sols. Ima call after work and if theyre available... Then I'ma break em in before my game.

Im 185-190ish now and I've notice that my stops and cuts are based off on how I stomp, and place my foot. The amount of weight and force I put on my foot when setting that platform, ain't really gonna keep me worried...
I just hope it isn't that bad to the point where I end up doing the splits.

ball next week Mugen?

I'm down for whenever. Schedule is pretty clear.

I gotta get to Cali and show ya'll two and Adrian whats up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom