OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those ones that MarcSJ posted. Hypebeast or not, they'll look like a pair of grey/carolina blue kicks with jeans on.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DHD28

Which pair do you plan on picking up, NWT?

The del sols. Ima call after work and if theyre available... Then I'ma break em in before my game.

Im 185-190ish now and I've notice that my stops and cuts are based off on how I stomp, and place my foot. The amount of weight and force I put on my foot when setting that platform, ain't really gonna keep me worried...
I just hope it isn't that bad to the point where I end up doing the splits.

ball next week Mugen?

I'm down for whenever. Schedule is pretty clear.

I gotta get to Cali and show ya'll two and Adrian whats up!!!

Ok D, I'll add you to the growing list of dudes from out of state who talk a big game or talk $%%+ knowing damn well they can't/won't make it out to the best coast to see what's up...

saw the grinches in person today. Im impressed, they will be copped for sure.
pimp.gif

gotta ask about traction some more... getting any better with more play!?

I want to iD these shoes, but not if traction sucks.

What makes them hypebeast shoes tho?

I never understood the qualifications of being considered and labeling an item, "hypebeast".

Hypebeast is Teal and Pink colored shoes.
the first thing that came to mind when you saw the shoe was a limited Nike SB and you really have to ask?
laugh.gif

Never understood the qualifications yet a certain Teal and Pink shoe fit the criteria?
roll.gif

It looks like the grinches do come with a extra set of laces. A seller on ebay has pics up with them.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I gotta get to Cali and show ya'll two and Adrian whats up!!!

Ok D, I'll add you to the growing list of dudes from out of state who talk a big game or talk $%%+ knowing damn well they can't/won't make it out to the best coast to see what's up...

what we need to do is take him to a club here in Hollywood and show him a WestCoast party... 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 and then to a Brazilian steak house son!

Originally Posted by clkru

gotta ask about traction some more... getting any better with more play!?

I want to iD these shoes, but not if traction sucks.

Not for me and I think I've put more hours in these shoes than Kobe himself at this point...

Originally Posted by Executive76

What makes them hypebeast shoes tho?

I never understood the qualifications of being considered and labeling an item, "hypebeast".

Hypebeast is Teal and Pink colored shoes.
the first thing that came to mind when you saw the shoe was a limited Nike SB and you really have to ask?
laugh.gif

Never understood the qualifications yet a certain Teal and Pink shoe fit the criteria?
roll.gif

Exactly!

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

It looks like the grinches do come with a extra set of laces. A seller on ebay has pics up with them.

I don't think so. Just dudes using other peoples pics they are finding online.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

!+*? Pure ignorance...
indifferent.gif

this dude should be banned for sure stupidity and ignorance...

But traction should be good for Kobe and the rest of the NBA because the floors are sticky, not like our dirty gyms...

Really? Really?
Really X 100....Kobe is not a jump shooter, he has an entire game...inside/outside...face you up...back you down...cross you over...complete basketball player.

Watch some video and tell us he is just a jump shooter...

He's mainly a perimeter player.

I wish I could like the vi's, but so far I don't want a single pair. They don't appeal to me at all. I'll buy any pair eventually when there on sale for ball, but none to wear casually.

!+*? Pure ignorance...
indifferent.gif

But traction should be good for Kobe and the rest of the NBA because the floors are sticky, not like our dirty gyms...

Really? Really?
Really X 100....Kobe is not a jump shooter, he has an entire game...inside/outside...face you up...back you down...cross you over...complete basketball player.

Just stop bro...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

!+*? Pure ignorance...
indifferent.gif

Really? Really?

Just stop bro...
30t6p3b.gif

Well just agree to disagree bro.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

!+*? Pure ignorance...
indifferent.gif

Really? Really?

Just stop bro...
30t6p3b.gif
Well just agree to disagree bro. btw the concords and the breds 6 are go though.

A seller had this pic up... extra laces makes sense since Kobe is rocking them with red laces. 
pimp.gif

9tg978.jpg

MarcSJ08 wrote:

That cw on a kobe shoe? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  SMFH @ Nike. 

Originally Posted by kobehead

A seller had this pic up... extra laces makes sense since Kobe is rocking them with red laces. 
pimp.gif

9tg978.jpg

MarcSJ08 wrote:

My bad..nice find.
happy.gif

^^ that will be cool if the grinches come with red laces it would feel kinda incomplete if they didnt since kobe will be rocking them that way. But that being said those red laces in that pic kinda look like the extra pair the asg came with last year

^ the red on the Grinches is the same red as the asg V's

Really didnt really notice they are the same. Well if they dont come with the extra laces i can just throw on my asg laces.

*sigh*........ still waitin for a colorway that wows me. what i have seen so far has been under whelming to say the least. this is the 1rst time that i ever copped brons over kobes. hell, i hadnt even bought ANY brons previous to the viii's.

saw the del sols in person and just didnt get that "i gotta have these" feeling. i'll prolly cop em but only on discount. and how did they manage to screw up the bred colorway? guess i'll keep waiting.

only thing thats gonna save these is nikeID sides that i cant see my self having more than 1-2 pairs.

BTW, anyone know if they are releasing a dark knight colorway for the VI's? if so thats @least one colorway i can look forward to..... i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom