OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone liked the OG grinch laces best until it was found out Kobe is sporting em for Christmas. Pretty hilarious fanboyship up in here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by jmizzo

this dude should be banned for sure stupidity and ignorance...

But traction should be good for Kobe and the rest of the NBA because the floors are sticky, not like our dirty gyms...

I love the traction on the Kobe VI.. I was very impressed with it. I love this shoe, and I don't say that too often.
"love" is a strong word for some suspect traction. What do you think of the traction in the ZKV? Are you saying the VI > V traction wise?

I'd like to get your full review if possible. height/weight, position played, playing style.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Which pair do you plan on picking up, NWT?

The del sols. Ima call after work and if theyre available... Then I'ma break em in before my game.

Im 185-190ish now and I've notice that my stops and cuts are based off on how I stomp, and place my foot. The amount of weight and force I put on my foot when setting that platform, ain't really gonna keep me worried...
I just hope it isn't that bad to the point where I end up doing the splits.

ball next week Mugen?

Damn.. I hope the traction isn't too bad.

I mean no one cares about the aesthetic of a sole - frick its going to get dirty anyway. I get that its Kobe's shoe and it needs to be this and that, but come on Nike.. Herringbone = tried and tested. Goodness.

Anyways, with that rant over.. gimme some Chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DHD28

Which pair do you plan on picking up, NWT?

The del sols. Ima call after work and if theyre available... Then I'ma break em in before my game.

Im 185-190ish now and I've notice that my stops and cuts are based off on how I stomp, and place my foot. The amount of weight and force I put on my foot when setting that platform, ain't really gonna keep me worried...
I just hope it isn't that bad to the point where I end up doing the splits.

ball next week Mugen?

I'm down for whenever. Schedule is pretty clear.

Jeez, everywhere I call, them n**** playen games with me. Either they say the smallest size is a 9 or "you have to put a deposit on it." Serious? Is there no love for the smaller dudes?

Black/reds are ehh. If I feel the need to make a black/red pair I'd make an ID with a red translucent sole.

Damn I'm getting anxious for these damn shoes........

I just checked out a few pairs of the Del Sol VIs.....some pairs have the shiny finish to the scales & others seem very dull black

At first I thought it was just me, then I went around showed other co-workers & they noticed instantly... So I guess check out your pair guys..a sz 8.5 we have has a really really DULL paint finish. I know most of you prob don't even care if the scales are dull or shiny but I'm sure many like the shiny scale finish & would be kinda pissed to see his pair have the dull look. Just giving a heads up.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I just checked out a few pairs of the Del Sol VIs.....some pairs have the shiny finish to the scales & others seem very dull black

At first I thought it was just me, then I went around showed other co-workers & they noticed instantly... So I guess check out your pair guys..a sz 8.5 we have has a really really DULL paint finish. I know most of you prob don't even care if the scales are dull or shiny but I'm sure many like the shiny scale finish & would be kinda pissed to see his pair have the dull look. Just giving a heads up.

if some ppl bought these two identical pair from different online seller, they must be thinking the one with dull black color is a fake pair~
smh to some ppl

thanks for the heads up, will make sure to check mine if they r shiny~

ohwell.gif
colorblocking leaves much to be desired with these so far...they all look similar aside from the Grinches

Originally Posted by Executive76

ohwell.gif
colorblocking leaves much to be desired with these so far...they all look similar aside from the Grinches

And evidently TRACTION leaves much to be desired, too.  $130 for good looking Kobe roller skates, er, Zoom Kobe VI?  Dang.

Hopefully the ID versions somehow offer good traction.

I'll pass judgement on traction when I have my pair and try them on court...black/red is kinda nice, Has anybody else seen the Aston Martin kobes on Eric's FB page? They look pretty good and he had a couple of other colorways that were eeeehhhh

i'm gonna hold off until a few people post their reviews because i play in all of my basketball shoes so if the traction sucks, then i have no interest in them. if it does, i'm likely going grab the HD2010 or more KOBE 5's

I picked-up a pair of Del Sol today. I would suggest picking up a half size bigger. Going to try these out some time this week and find out for myself about the traction issue. Hopefully it's up to par with the Kobe V...

I wanna get the Kobe VIs because I love Kobe but I'm kinda tired of each shoe getting lower and lighter. I want some support.  I loved the IV best for me and if it had forefoot Zoom it wouldve been super awesome.

i can already see it.. grinches goin to be a LA thing and maybe a HOH of hope thing.. there goes my chances.. fml

Originally Posted by s dubl

Black/reds are ehh. If I feel the need to make a black/red pair I'd make an ID with a red translucent sole.

Damn I'm getting anxious for these damn shoes........
Yeah making an ID pair would be better.

Guess you guys can throw me in that group who started off not liking these and now wants a pair. The Del-sol will be copped, thank you 23MCpizzle23. I have not come around on the grinches yet maybe because of the bright green and I don't know if I could pull them off casually. So far my list is looking like: Del-sol, Chaos, All-star (if they look right, in which I believe they will),Chaos, and a pair of ID's
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
my poor wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom