OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Will grinches be ndc only?
No one knows.

VI id's are nice!
No, Grinches will be for sure at Niketowns, probably at most HOHs and most likely at some selected FTL...kb24dotcom is not confirmed yet...the Nike Vault will have them....they are going to be around...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Grinches will be for sure at Niketowns, probably at most HOHs and most likely at some selected FTL...kb24dotcom ....they are going to be around...

more officialler comforting......
happy.gif

(does anybody hate me yet?....wooooo!)

kind of psyched that as these colorways roll out, none are striking me beyond grinch, del sol, and chaos. May be a nice year for the wallet after the IVs and Vs....Can't wait to see how these feel though. Those skate or dies are just not doing it for me at all.

Originally Posted by never wear them

What makes them hypebeast shoes tho?

I never understood the qualifications of being considered and labeling an item, "hypebeast".

Hypebeast is Teal and Pink colored shoes.

hey hey now....
embarassed.gif

Those ID samples look dull for some reason, could just be the camera or pics but the del sol color looks faded...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by never wear them

What makes them hypebeast shoes tho?

I never understood the qualifications of being considered and labeling an item, "hypebeast".

Hypebeast is Teal and Pink colored shoes.

hey hey now....
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
I got them too tho....
frown.gif

Will grinches be ndc only?
I heard Niketowns & NDC... but its pretty limited from what I've researched and asked people...
Its going to be scavenger hunt on the 26th.. cause the Xmas Lebrons may be just as limited.. so getting both will be great for me..

We just got information this morning that we will be carrying the Nike Zoom Kobe VI in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29659701) and the Nike Zoom Kobe VI Youth in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29913300), but they will be extremely limited.  As far as I was told, these shoes can only be ordered over the phone on Christmas Day.  Our call center will not be open until 7 AM CT, which is when we will start taking phone orders for the shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Oh man Eastbay is getting the Grinches?? Thats crazy!!! Even if they are limited its nice to see they will get limited Kobe releases. Almost, almost makes me consider getting them cause I get giftcards for Xmas, but Ill be cool with the Del Sols, since I wont have the gift cards till later that day, and that green is crazy. Totally would get them off of hype and to break some necks on the courts

Just saw these pop up, Im not feeling them AT ALL!

Eastbay Ray - Does this mean the Del Sol is dropping on Christmas Day as well or still on Sunday the 26th?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Oh man Eastbay is getting the Grinches?? Thats crazy!!! Even if they are limited its nice to see they will get limited Kobe releases. Almost, almost makes me consider getting them cause I get giftcards for Xmas, but Ill be cool with the Del Sols, since I wont have the gift cards till later that day, and that green is crazy. Totally would get them off of hype and to break some necks on the courts

Just saw these pop up, Im not feeling them AT ALL!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its that orange lining that throws me off, I wonder what inspired these.

NWT any ideas?

The bottom of the sole is fire though

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We just got information this morning that we will be carrying the Nike Zoom Kobe VI in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29659701) and the Nike Zoom Kobe VI Youth in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29913300), but they will be extremely limited.  As far as I was told, these shoes can only be ordered over the phone on Christmas Day.  Our call center will not be open until 7 AM CT, which is when we will start taking phone orders for the shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks for the great info Ray! 

Well EastbayRay mos def has the inside info, whenever I ask any Eastbay rep about this shoe Del Sols or Grinches they hit me with the I dont know what your talking about line. I didnt think Eastbay was even open on Christmas day, I feel the hype eating me alive.........

Anyone have the product code for the Del Sol's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom